getting to know each other

"Okay" i say smiling at him

Come on he says holding his hand out i look at it and then back at him. He motions for me to take it. He then holds my hand and guides me to this abandoned arcade area that is still in the mall just hidden.
"Wow. I never knew this place was here" i say "shhh don't tell anyone about it.-" he interrupts "-It was my spot but it can be our little secret." He says winking at me. I blush and look away.
I look around at the machines. The detail. Everything is old and dusty but really aesthetic in a way. "Soo how long have you lived in LA?" He asks i assume trying to start conversation. "I actually just moved here today." I reply.
He glances over at me and i can feel his eyes observing my movement. "Oh. Really? What do you think so far?"
I walk back over to him and sit down next to him "Well. You don't suck sooo i think it's been okay." He laughs and looks at me "Thank you... I think." I laugh "Yourr welcomme" i say stretching my words out.
"So what's your story?" I ask him.  I'm curious about his normal life and whether or not he'll tell me the truth.
"Nope. Too complicated. You?"
"Oh can't it's too complicated." I reply jokingly
He looks at me "You are something you know that?" He says smiling. I laugh and reply "Thank you...i think."