theshaderoom

i woke up to so many texts and missed calls from diego. 'um wtf' i thought.
i figured it was important so i immediately facetimed him.

he answered : "FAITH WTF" he said loudly , almost screaming.
"diego why are you screaming ?!"
"you fought some dude at a party ! wtf ! this is all over the shade room! YOU CAN GET KICKED OFF TOURRR!!!"
i was still partially asleep. "baby what are you talm bouut?"
"FAITH. you can get into so much trouble. oh my god. we have to fix this."

after we got off the phone i was told i had to meet with the tour manager.

long story short i was kicked off tour.

they didnt even care that that dude had disrespected me. i was so upset. not only at the fact i let this random guy provoke me ,but also the fact i had ruined my very 1st tour.

i told diego i was going home. he was happy to see me but sad at the reason why.

after my flight back home my mom called me. i hadn't talked to her in so long so i was so happy to finally hear her voice :(
she said she was on vacation since my 15th birthday was coming up and she hadn't seen me in about half a year. i was so happy to hear this news , especially after what just happened. she also said she would be coming and staying at the house.

i texted diego ab it and he was excited to meet my mom.

ahhhhh :)))