ANNOUNCEMENT (RANT) VERY IMPORTANT

BTS worked hard

BTS worked hard.

Suga was homeless after his parents dissaproved of his music career, he was also fighting mental disorders at the same time.

Namjoon was suicidal and received so much hate.

Jimin fought eating disorders.

Jungkook lost his childhood and so did Taehyung.

Hoseok danced and danced until he collapsed because he loved to.

Jin comes from a rich family but used the money he received to help his brothers and suffered with them.

BTS received their first award 2 years after debut.

They used their experiences to help people, they wrote lyrics and danced for their life.

They used social media as a platform to help others accept themselves, that's why they are called the kings of the SNS generation.

Even TIME called them the next generation leaders.

Who they were before they were famous doesn't justify who they are now.

They worked hard because it was their dream and now they did.

The present is what is important, not their past.

You can't use it just to tell people to like them and pity them because of the struggles they had because that is the past and there is no way to change it.

What is important is the present and the future.

A.R.M.Y has been through a lot.

We've been through ups and downs but we never broke because BTS assured us that we'll always be together.

BTS has been through a lot too.

I remember in 2016 when another fandom started the #BreakWings project just to sabotage the world tour and album.

Or that one time that they were called "Plagarism boys" just because they did a school boy concept for an album.

Or in the N.O era that they almost disbanded.

We have been through so much hate, that it personally hurt many of us and affected our personal life.

I remember that time when BTS won the Daesang (Grand Prize for a Kpop idol) and other fandoms started protesting against it and said that MAMA (Award Show) just gave it to them out of charity.

There are so much more such as Suga's depression and anxiety, RM's suicidal and depressed self, Jimin's insecurity and eating disorder, Jungkook's loss of childhood, etc.

We are the fandom that is the most hated, yet no one really tries to know the real us. A.R.M.Y and BTS stuck together through all of this.

We learned to love our selves together and we learned to help people together as one.

We (Yes,we,because BTS and A.R.M.Y is one) spoke at the UN together, we became TIME magazine's "Next Generation Leaders", we won awards, we spread love, and we continue to work harder to reach the top of the world.

Earlier this year BTS almost disbanded because even if that was the peak of their sucess, their health were very important to them, but they held on to each other and promised to work harder.

They held on to each other because of their passion and because A.R.M.Y gave them stregth, it brought us closer to each other as family.

Now, they go home (Not right now, because they are on a SOLD OUT WORLD TOUR.) to a 7 million dollar home on South Korea's most protected village.

They have a 100+ awards and individual studios.

Yet, they are humble and I know that I don't deserve them.

But I know that they taught me to love myself a little bit more, I'm still finding myself but I don't want to die anymore.

I love BTS.

And BTS loves A.R.M.Y.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜