Chapter 3: The New Girl

"Ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. Ease up, Iron Grip!" Veronica giggled. I stared at her in horror. What kind of a freak is she? Is she hiding a knife or something and was waiting for Coch to leave? No witnesses; I realized. Everyone is in class......is she going to kill me? Is she one of those people in horror movies who go completely insane and randomly kill people?

"You're funny! Let's be best friends, Pet! You can be my little Kitty Cat!" She giggled again, like she made a private joke. What a freak! I need to get away fast!

"Um. Uhhh. Ok! But, can you let go of my hand? It kinda hurts."

"Ok, Kitty Cat!" Veronica loosened her grip. I tore my hand away and ran towards the locker rooms at lightning speed. I looked back once to see if she was following me, when i ran into a wall. I shook my head and looked up. It wasn't a wall of bricks; it was a wall of meat. Break was towering over me with a look of concern. He grabbed my hand and helped me off the floor.

"You ok Amethyst? You look like you saw a ghost. And you looked like you were running away from something." SomeTHING was right. He peeked around my shoulder. "Are people bullying you?" A look of rage came over his face. It was a little scary; I've never seen Break mad before. "I thought I made it clear! I'm goona pound someone...."

"Mr. Collins! There you are! Come back to class, right this instant!" Break froze and turned around to face Mrs. Avacados. Mrs. Avacados was the scariest teacher in KuroiNekko High. The Devil himself, sees Mrs. Avacados in his nightmares. She was so uptight, too. She never called anyone by their first name. "Mr. Collins come with me. You should go back to class, too, Miss Nyan."

"Y-Yeah. See ya Break!" I ran towards the gym.

"No running in the halls!" I ignored Avacados and kept running. I saw the locker room door and opened it with a gasp.