Chapter 3: The New Girl

There she was. Veronica was standing there wating for me. How did she get there? She was behind me; I didn't see her go by! How did she know where the locker rooms were, too? Now, I was in absolute panic mode.

"Hey, Kitty! I found you! Hurry and get changed so we can play with everyone else!" Oh. My. God. What am I going to do? I have a creepy stalker that dresses like a little girl! Aren't stalkers supposed to be old, creepy men? I have to tell Faith.

"Y-Yeah. Let me. Just go. Do. That........now......." I walked slowly to my locker, because I didn't want to startle her, into killing me, with fast movements. Or is that big cats? Who cares, she might not even be from this planet anyways.

I changed clothes and walked towards the door. Please don't be there waiting for me. I opened the locker room doors, and Veronica was standing there waiting for me. She grabbed me hand, again, with strength that almost knocked me to my knees. I had tears welling in my eyes from the pain.

"Why are you crying, Kitty Cat? Do you have alergies? Well, I quess that is too bad that we are pwaying outside today." That last scentence stopped me in my tracks.

"What was that last sentence?"

"It's too bad we're pwaying outside, today?"

"Yeah.........that." Oh my god! It's worse than I thought! She talks like a little kid, too! "Pwaying"? What high school kid says "pwaying"?!