Chapter 2: Another Day in KuroiNekko High

A boy with messy, golden hair and emerald eyes smiled brilliantly. Everything about him is perfect; his smile; his body; his grades; his clothes. He's the popular guy in school. Everyone adores him. He's one of best friends, but really annoying, sometimes.

"It's good, Break. I got it." Break stops and stares at me.

"But, I want to help my favorite cutie! Why aren't you wearing those clothes your mom layed out for you? I went with her to the mall and helped her pick it out." I shuddered.

"You're the one who picked out those tacky clothes?!"

"But, you would look so cute!" Break grabbed me around my waist and pulled me closer to him, "Why won't you wear the cute clothes I always pick out for you? C'mon. For me?" I tried to wrestle out of his grip, but he lifts weights after school everyday, is on the varsity football team, and basketball team. I can barely carry my books home without falling to the ground with exhaustion. To sum it up; he's a hundred times stronger than I am. I was stuck.

"Let go! If I'm late to P.E. again, Coach Wyner is going to make me run extra laps." Break sighed and let go.

"You need to do something about that. Like, lift some weights. You struggling; felt like a bug landing on me." He laughed. I gave him a threatning scowl before running to the gym.