Chapter 2: Another Day in KuroiNekko High

I hopped off the bus. I don't need her crap today. It's Monday, and that already puts me in a really bad mood. I dash into the school and walk with Faith to her locker.

"Did ya know we have a test on Friday for Algebra?"

"Crap! And I still suck at fractions! Faith, you need to come over and help me study Thursday."

"Yeah. You can help me with my art project, too. I need to do a project on Realism or something. I don't even know where to begin."

"Sounds good. See ya later."

"Sayonara!"

"You know I don't speak Italian!" Faith giggled at my joke. I turned and walked to my locker at the other end of the school. The thing I didn't like about KuroiNekko High was its size. The school was way to big for a town with a population of three-hundred. The gym could fit five times the number of students who go to this school. Which means, running laps are torture.

I opened my locker. I was bombarded with a bunch of sketches, notes, and late homework that was stuffed inside. I'm a major pack-rat. It's starting to get so bad; I should probably start going to Pack-Rats Anonymous. I chuckled at my own joke, and started to pick up the papers.

"Yo! Amethyst! Let me help you!" I turn toward the voice behind me, and gasp. Not him! Not this early in the morning!