Chapter 3: The New Girl

The girl standing before me was adorable. Her silky, blonde hair was curled and pulled up into pigtails. She had on a pink hoodie with Victoria Justice's face on it, white capris,and white ballet flats. It looked like th outfit Break and my mom picked out for me. This girl was creepy.

"This is Veronica Mahou. Veronica, this is Amethyst Nyan. She'll be showing you around. Now change and head outside for gym." Coach walked out of her office without a backwards glance. Veronica stared at me. Her eyes were blue, and they looked watery. She kept staring at me. I felt akward and started looking around the office. But, I could still feel her eyes on me. This girl wasn't just creepy; she was scary!

"Take it picture, why don't ya. It'll last longer." I gave her a look of annoyance. She quickly looked away and giggled.

"I'm sorry. You're just so pretty." What is this, crazy, girl talking about? Does she have mental porblems?

"Yeah, well, let's get dressed. We have to hurry, or you'll witness the 'Red-Faced Beast's' wrath on your first day."

"Coach?" I put my finger to my nose and winked. Veronica giggled. I sighed.

"I'm not that funny. C'mon I'll show you the locker room." I started to walk away. She grabbed my hand. With me, hand holding is a no-no. I tried to pull my hand free. She tightened her grip. Woah! She's strong! II yelped in pain, and she smiled at me.