Not For Fame

"Tae! Suga posted something new!" The two we're currently at Taehyung's house, otherwise known as his parent's mansion. Yes, Taehyung's family was filthy rich.
     "Really? I wanna hear I wanna hear!" The boy yells, running in from the kitchen.
     "It's on his Instagram! I think it's a trailer for a new song." Jimin says, playing the video. A song starts playing. It's only a small snippet of the full song, but Jimin's still excited.
"He's coming back! Ahh!" SugaMusic had been on a hiatus for a little bit, due to the amount of hours he had to work, which no one really knew about, but shhh. Finally having time, he could post more music.
    "I'm living for this." Jimin says, falling onto the couch.

    "What's the album called? Does it say?" Taehyung asks, sitting next to his friend.
    "Not yet. In the description it says he's looking for suggestions for a stage name. Do you think he's finally signing with a company?" Taehyung coughs on his tea.
    "Hopefully! I'd love to see go to one of his concerts. Maybe we'd finally see what he looks like!"

    Maybe a bit of background before we continue. Jimin and Taehyung had been listening to SugaMusic since they were sophomores in high school. They fell in love with his first song, "Give It To Me", and had continued to listen to every other song he'd produced. SugaMusic was a producer, with no company to back him up with, leaving him to go without a "stage name". He thought he didn't need it. Many songs expressing the stress and trouble she went through when making music. No one knew what he looked like. One of the biggest mysteries in social media today, though everyone assumes he's the hottest man alive, based on his voice. Which Jimin agreed with.
But even though Jimin thought his rapping was the hottest thing in the world, there was something he had loved about SugaMusic that made him feel different compared to other artists he listened to.
SugaMusic didn't make music for fame, or for money. He made music because that's what made him happy. Jimin remembers the first time he read his explanation for making music in one of his Instagram's posts. That's where Jimin practically feel in love with not only his music, but his character.

"What do you think his name should be?" Taehyung asks, "since he follows you now, you could get more attention if you comment a good suggestion." This got Jimin excited. But what could he put that SugaMusic would like?
"I think he should go for something personal. Something that represents him, you know?" Jimin says, smiling at the thought.
"So what're you waiting for! Put it down!"

Jumin follows his friend's suggestion, and posts the comment under his recent post.

'Maybe use a name that represents something important to you. Something that's unique to you only.'

"I would seriously pass out if he actually answers your comment." Taehyung says, finally finishing his damn tea.
"I would probably cry, throw up and then pass out." Jimin says.
"Wait a second. What time is it? Aren't we supposed to meet Yoongi at school soon?" Taehyung shoots his head towards the clock.
"Oh. Sorry I forgot to tell you. He texted me earlier, and said he wanted to reschedule for after dinner." Taehyung explains. "So we can just leave maybe an hour from now."
Yes, maybe the thought of Taehyung having Yoongi's number stung a bit, but he knew Taehyung had the biggest crush on Jungkook, so it shouldn't matter. Right?

💕. 💕

"Do you want to come with me Namjoon?" Yoongi was sitting with his friend on the couch of their living room.
"That sounds fun. Sure I'll come. Have you decided what you wanted to play yet?" Namjoon was relaxing on the couch after a long shift.
"No. But I feel like I'll just bring a bunch of different sheets and just ask them which." Yoongi looks towards his bag, which holds the different music sheets he'd mentioned.
"Wanna eat out for dinner then?" Yoongi nods to his question, and stands up to get ready. Which was also when he got a notification on his phone.
"He commented on my post Namjoon!" Yoongi's freaking out again, yes. He shoves his phone in front of Namjoon's face.

'Maybe use a name that represents something important to you. Something that's unique to you only.'

"The hottie you followed the other day? Damn. You better answer him." Namjoon says, grabbing his jacket.
This gave Yoongi an idea. Quickly clicking out of his post, he made his way to the boy's Instagram, and decided to send him a message.

It has to be something subtle. Something cool, something mysterious.

SugaMusic
Thanks for the suggestion handsome~

Yoongi was excited.

But he wasn't the only one who was:

Meanwhile, Jimin was freaking out.

"OH MY GOSH KIM FRICKING TAEHYUNG LOOK WHO JUST DMED ME."

————————
A/N:
LOL