Identity of MinSuga

Of course Jimin was freaking out. I mean his boyfriend just told him they had to talk. The "talk" always meant bad news. "Talks" could consist of many different things: growing up and becoming a man, learning how to ask our girls, and in this case, it made Jimin think Yoongi wanted to break up with him.

    So yeah, he was currently sweating a river in his math class, awaiting for the bell to ring.
    And when it did, he saw his precious boyfriend standing and waiting for him in the hallway.
    "You're here!" Jimin says, coming up to hug the boy.

    Yoongi hugs back, but then takes the boy's hand. "Lets go to my house today."
    Jimin nods and they make their way into the car.

Yoongi wasn't planning on going head first. What happens if Jimin wasn't JiPark13. What if there was something else going on. He made a plan for himself, but first, he had to get him and Jimin alone.
Finally making it to his apartment, Yoongi drags the boy inside, and then into his room, letting him sit on his bed.
"What's this about Yoongi" Jimin says, getting anxious.

"Look Jimin. I have to tell you something, alright?" Yoongi says. "And I don't want it to be something that changes your thoughts about me."
"Of course Yoongi, I really like you, why would my thoughts ever change?" Jimin says, smiling. Yoongi hadn't seen him smile that brightly in days.
"Okay..." Yoongi says.

The boy pulls out his materials for recording. His secret laptop, hidden under his bed, contained of songs all written by the somewhat famous rapper, MinSuga on Instagram.
"You listen to MinSuga too?" Jimin gssps. "I literally worship him."
"Not exactly." Yoongi says. He sits next to Jimin, and pulls out his phone. "I am MinSuga." The boy says, to which his boyfriend gasps.
Jimin stands up, and looks at Yoongi. "You're MinSuga?!" Jimin says. He starts to pace back and forth in the room. "I can't believe it! I, I, I love your music! I've listened to you ever since you've started making music!"
Yoongi laughs a little bit, happy that his cute boyfriend was excited by his secret.
     "I'm glad you're enjoying it." Yoongi says.

     Jimin nods happily. "Of course I am! My boyfriend is the most talented musical artist in the universe!"
     "I wouldn't say that~" Yoongi blushes, and then looks at his boyfriend with serious eyes. "Jimin, now that we're dating. I don't want any secrets between us okay? I just want you to trust me and I want to trust you."
     "Of course! I totally agree." Jimin says, nodding happily.
     "Okay. So was there something wrong during our dates? Is everything okay?" Yoongi asks the boy. Jimin's bright smile turns into a solemn, and calm face.
     "You know, you don't have to pretend to be happy near me. I want to be there for you. Whatever if wrong, you can tell me."
      "Nothing is wrong Yoongi." Jimin says seriously. He looks straight into Yoongi's eyes. "If you're asking about my uninterested state during our dates, it's just because I'm a bit tired. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately, so I feel like I've been zoning out a lot. And just giving people a bad attitude. I'm so sorry to make you think that Yoongi. I love spending time with you." Jimin looks down at his feet, now a bit sad.
     Yoongi pushes his face up, holding the boy's chin. "Don't be sorry. It's okay Jiminie. I was just worried is all."
      Jimin smiles a bit again, and sits down to lay his head on Yoongi's shoulder.
      "I, I love you Yoongi." Jimin says.

       Yoongi, smiling and feeling content, says it back. "I love you too Jiminie."

                                  💕. 💕

     "Well. I better be off now. I have to sleep well for my test tomorrow." Jimin says, hugging his boyfriend lovingly. Yoongi nods and smiles, giving a kiss to his forehead.
     "I'll see you tomorrow then~"

      And with that, Jimin is on his way home, calling a taxi.

     Yoongi goes back to his room, finally content on the Jimin situation. He finally felt relaxed and relieved that nothing seemed to be wrong. Now that Jimin knew he was MinSuga, he was sure that the boy would tell him if he was JiPark13.

     He was content, until he saw the piece of paper Jimin seemed to have dropped on the boy's bed.

     A piece of paper that read:

Sunday:
Aquarium date with Yoongi. I just poked at the glass a lot. You ate chicken nuggets and he talked a crap ton.

Tuesday:
Dinner date with Yoongi. I tried to stay on my phone a lot. Don't worry, he didn't seem too concerned cause I was still answering his questions and crap. It went well tbh.

AGAIN, SEVERELY UNEDITED
——————
A/N:
THREE UPDATES IN A ROW WOW!
APOLOGIES FOR THE SPAM OF UPDATES!!
I'm trying to do this in case I have to stop updating for a while~
WhiCh I wiLL tRy noT tO dO!