Park Jihyun

"You're kidding me!" Jimin's never seen Yoongi so excited about something. He gave the boy at the door a giant hug, which stung Jimin a bit. Well, until Jimin realized the boy he was hugging was Jung Hoseok, one of the best dancers in Korea, and his role model.

     Jihyun would freak out. Jimin thought, giggling to himself.

    "You're, Jung Hoseok!" Jimin yells out, pointing at the him. Hoseok smiles and looks towards the boy.
    "That's me! Your sunshine! Your hope! In the flesh." He let out a wide smile. Taehyung and Jungkook walked into the room to see the boy as well.
    "Jiminie? Isn't that your role model?" Taehyung teases his friend.
    "This is Jimin?" Hoseok says, looking at the boy, "I've heard so much about you!"
"U-uh. Hi! Mr. Jung! I'm Park Jimin. I'm a b-big fan of yours ahaha. Am I talking too much I feel like I'm talking too much." Hoseok laughs at the boy.
    "That's really sweet Jimin. It's nice to meet you! Do you dance?" Hoseok asks him. Jimin smiles and shrugs slightly.
    "I do a little bit, but Jihyun dances a lot more than I do." Taehyung and Jungkook shake their heads and make their way over to the group.
    "Who's Jihyun?" Yoongi asks, glaring a bit.

    "Mind your jealous butt. Jihyun is... Jimin's brother." Taehyung explains.
    "Yeah. He'd really love an autograph. Could I get one for him?" The boy asks Hoseok cutely.
    "Sure. I can write one for you too." The dancer says, but Jimin just shakes his head.
    "It's okay. Jihyun and I can share." Jimin shows his cutest, bubbly smile.

    They all get settled in, sitting on the couch. And Yoongi is ecstatic.
    "I can't believe you're here." He says. "You said you were coming in the spring."
    "Yeah yeah. Well I texted Namjoon that there was this big dancer here in Seoul that I should check out for a collab. So I took some time off to find the dancer. Namjoon was the one who mentioned to surprise you."
    "Yeah! Give me some credit!" Namjoon yells. Everyone laughs.
    "I'm happy that you've made some friends Yoongi." Hoseok says. "I've heard about all of you. Kim Taehyung, The boy in his class that's loud, but has a big appreciation for that piano music Yoongi listens to. Jeon Jungkook, the brooding little boy, who acts like a teenager, but is probably really sweet." Taehyung smiles, while Jungkook continues to brood.
    "And of course, Park Jimin, the sweet little boy Yoongi thinks is cute." Yoongi's face turns red, and hits Hoseok in the arm.
    Hoseok just laughs. "Really guys. Thanks for being friends with him. He's not very good at talking to other people." Yoongi hits the boy again, but there's a small smile you can see on his face.
    "It's nothing." Jimin says. "Yoongi hyung's a really cool person to hang out with!" Hoseok stares at him wide eyed.
    "You're kidding! He isn't that cool! I'm the cool friend." Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Anyway. We should all hang out soon. Maybe to the mall? I love shopping!"
    "Me too!" Taehyung yells. Jungkook just pushes him slightly.
    "You don't got the money for it though." Jungkook says.

    "Aren't you like really rich though?" Namjoon asks. Taehyung nods.
    "Yeah he is, but Taehyung doesn't like to use his parent's money all of the time. He finds it better to spend his own money for things he wants." Jungkook says, without even looking up at the group.
    "It seems like you and Taehyung are really close." Jin says, noticing Jungkook's sad face.
    "Yeah whatever." Jungkook grunts. "I'm going to get more cookies from the kitchen.
    Taehyung's smile fades away into a solemn expression. He knew Jungkook was upset with him, but he didn't know what.
    "I'm going to get some cookies too." Jimin stands up, and follows the boy into the kitchen.

    "Uh. Well. I think it's a really cool idea. Maybe we could all hang out tomorrow!" Namjoon says, breaking the silence in the room.
     "Yay! Shopping!" Hoseok claps his hands.

     "I guess I need some new clothes." Yoongi says, looking down at his poor attire.
     "Oh honey." Taehyung says, "you definitely need a make over!"
     "Yes! I love that idea!" Jin yells in agreement.

     "Okay then. Deal. We all hang out together tomorrow." Namjoon says.

unedited
——————
A/N:
Hello everyone!
Hope you're all doing well. Thanks for reading!!!