Jimin's Dilemma

"Jimin? Are you okay?" Taehyung's voice suddenly comes up.
"Huh?" Jimin says. The two were in the cafe talking about Jimin's multiple encounters with Yoongi, when Jimin suddenly stopped talking.
"S-sorry Tae. Can you repeat what you said?" Jimin says.
"Well actually, you were he one talking. You and Yoongi went on a skating date?" Taehyung says. "Are you feeling alright Jiminie?"
"Yeah yeah. I'm fine. Anyways. Yeah we went skating last week. It was amazing! I fell, but to be honest it was that bad cause Yoongi caught me. It was like we were in a k drama."
"That's great Jimin." Taehyung says. "I'm happy for you. But honestly you should just ask him out already."
"Maybe soon. What about you and Jungkook?" The boy asks.
"Me and Kookie?" Taehyung says. He puts two thumbs up. "We're a okay!"
"That's good. Have you confessed yet?"

Taehyung presses his fingers together. "No..."

"Then don't pester me about asking Yoongi out." Jimin complains. "Besides. I kind of want him to ask me out."
"You can't wait Jimin. You should just go for it!" Taehyung says. "You'll be dating in no time!"
"Yeah I guess."

The two go silent for a bit.

"Jimin. You're sure you're okay?" Taehyung asks again. Jimin giggles and pats Taehyung's head.
"I'm fine Tae Tae. Please don't worry about me." Taehyung grumbles a bit, but he nods.

💕. 💕

"I think I'm going to ask Jimin out." Yoongi says. "I just. I really like him guys."
    Namjoon and Hoseok gasp. "Can I plan the wedding!" Hoseok yells.
    "You're so annoying. I shouldn't be thinking about that yet. He hasn't even said yes. I haven't even asked!"
    "Yoongi. You'll ask. He'll say yes. And you'll get married. Happily ever after the end period." Namjoon says. "I'm helping you pick your suit too. You have terrible taste in fashion."
    "No I don't!" Yoongi says. "I just like being comfy."

    "Being stylish comfy is a thing. Wearing three year old hoodies and worn out jeans aren't fashionable.

    "Whatever guys." Yoongi says. Then there's a buzz on his phone.

JiPark13
Sorry I took forever to answer. And don't worry about it I believe you.

MinSuga
Well thank goodness. I'm not that bad of a person I swear.

JiPark13
I believe you. You're like one of my idols so...

MinSuga
I'm flattered lol

JiPark13
Yeah yeah. Anyway. You said you were cooking last time? What did you make?

MinSuga
Just pizza. For a friend and I. He doesn't like onions! Can you believe it? Who doesn't like onions?

JiPark13
Onions are disgusting and I live by that statement.

MinSuga
You're a monster

JiPark13
Lol maybe I am.

Yoongi wasn't dumb. At this point, he's thinking that JiPark13 is Jimin's account. But why would he give him a different one? JiminePabo did show Jimin's face in the photos. He was stumped. But he couldn't do anything until he found real proof. And them both not liking onions wasn't gonna cut it.

JiPark13
What's your real name?

MinSuga
What's yours?

JiPark13
Again. A secret.

MinSuga
Well it's not fair then. You can just call me Min.

JiPark13
What about AgustD?

MinSuga
That's not supposed to be released til I debut.

JiPark13
Haven't you like... already done that?

MinSuga
I'm debuting into a company

JiPark13
Min really?! That's great news!

MinSuga
Thanks. I haven't accepted it yet though. I'm still thinking but you'll know if I do soon. It'll be all over the billboards :)

JiPark13
Wait. This means you'll like finally hold concerts right?

MinSuga
Yeah. People will finally see what I look like.

JiPark13
Guess I'm going to one of those then :)

MinSuga
You'll get in for free if you send me a photo of yourself.

JiPark13
Look Min. You might be my idol, but we ain't that close yet. Not about to share all my secrets :)

MinSuga
One day Ji. One day.

JiPark13
Yeah

     Yoongi wasn't sure what to answer, so he simply left it on read. "Was it Jimin?" Hoseok asks, smirking. Yoongi shakes his head.
"No. It was that dude on Instagram." Hoseok gasps loudly.
"Since you're marrying Jimin? Can I DM that guy!" Namjoon rolls his eyes. "Oh shut it Namjoon. At least you got a boyfriend."
"You do have a point." Namjoon says, scrolling through Instagram.
"I mean if you want." Yoongi says. "But to be honest, I think I know who this guy is."
"Really?" Hoseok gasps again. "Someone we know?"

"Yeah. But I don't have a lot of evidence yet, so for now, keep this a secret for me. Okay?"