2

The rest of the day was normal enough. You unpacked, setting everything in different places around the room. There was a shelf, a wardrobe, and a big cabinet which you put your clothes in. the bathroom was pretty large, larger than the one at home, you thought.

You collapsed on the bed, piles of clothes still laying in the corner of the room. You picked up your jacket. It looked a lot like the boy's, USA written in huge letters on the front. The jacket was a deep blue with the right arm striped red and white. Typical US. You also grabbed a pair of black jeans and a loose blue shirt with a dragon image on the front. As you were slipping the shirt on, a loud banging shook your door.

" HURRY up swimmer! I'm coming in if you aren't out in 3!" the boy yelled from the other side. You groaned. You had literally seen him not even 7 hours ago. Didnt you deserve a break from his arrogant face? You quickly slipped on your shirt as he banged open the door.
But it was locked, you think to yourself as a lanky figure steps in.

" this is your room? I didn't think it would be this small, but it'll make do." he plopped on the bed and crossed his arms. " you'd better hurry up. Yakov says were going out to eat breakfast."

" Fine. lets go, you're ruining my bed." you walk over to the door, which you notice the lock is bent. " also, kicking my LOCKED door open was really unnecessary, don't you think?"

You bend the broken lock back into shape. " just because you can bend metal doesn't mean I can't." you smirk, pulling on your jacket. The boy unconsciously fidgets with his own. " come on, icehead. We don't want to be late right?" you smirk, then wait s he slowly ambles his way to the doorway, frowning.  You laugh. His frown turns into a glare.

" don't tell me what to do. And stop calling me that!" He flicks your head. You pull away, glaring.

"Idiot. Come on, we're gonna be late, and it's your fault." You lead him down the stairs. The bottom is silent. You groan, seeing a price of paper on the table. The boy also groans, picking up the paper.

" he left. And says I have to take you. Just great." He glares at you.

" I don't wanna go with you either. Win win." You glare back.

"Aish. You don't understand. Yakov will kill me if I leave you alone. Come on, girl. We're gonna have breakfast." He sighs, then walks outside, beckoning. Turning the corner, you see him opening a large door. Inside, a motorcycle waits.

" come on, girl. We don't have all day." He slides one long leg over the bike, and offers you his hand. As you're about to reach for it, he pulls it away, smirking. "  ha you thought!"

You sigh. " you're so immature, icehead. Grow up." You push yourself into  zip vmthe bike, and hold onto his waist. " wow. You're not fat."

He groans. " that's what you notice? I'm not surviving these days with you, am I?" He revved the motor, and the bike suddenly launches itself out of the driveway, making you hold on tighter. The blond boy smirks.  " you're not scared, are you? I can feel your heart pounding out of your chest, swimmer."

You blush slightly, glad that he can't turn around and see you.
"Shut up, I'm not scared. I have a bike at home. Sheesh." You weren't lying, you did have a motorcycle at home.

You rode in silence for a while, you arms still wrapped around his waist. He felt warm and lean, but you could feel his heart racing. For what reason, you didn't  know.
" stop holding on too tight, girl" he said, elbowing you.

" where are we going anyways?" You yell, the wind muffling your voice.

" to eat. Where else?" He yells back.