6

"YURIIIIII!!!!" you kick the door to his room open, the blonde figure gaping at you in shock.
Two days ago, you had made a deal with him. You were supposed to help each other, but instead you wasted your time avoiding each other for the entire day after that.  It was boring. You finally knew his name, and now he was avoiding you.

"What." Yuri grumbled in annoyance, standing up from his chair at the far corner of the room.

"Why is your room bigger than mine?" You look around, sort of shocked. Were you really that expendable? Haha jk. You just wanted yuri to feel bad.

"Well, you are sorta expendable, coming here only two weeks and all."

You walk around the room before plopping down on the bed. " I bet your bathroom is bigger than mine too. So WHY DID YOU TAKE A SHOWER IN MY ROOM ICEHEAD!!" You cross your arms as he smirks.

" it's cause my room doesn't have your shampoo, (y/n). Obviously."

You can't even tell if he's kidding. 

Sighing, you stand up and extend your hand towards him. He takes it and you pull him up. " I'm bored and hungry. Let's do something."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because no."

"You're so annoying," you drag him to the door, him muttering small protests. " come on, grab your keys and start your motorcycle k? Introduce me to things."

" and Why do I have to do that?"

"YURI!"

"Fine." He grabs the keys from a hook on the wall. " I'll introduce you to my competition."

"Well shiteu."

*this is the shortest chapter I've published yeet*