3

You stay at the ice rink for a few hours, trying to keep up with the blonde. You both walk out of the ice rink exhausted, the worker gaping as you both lean on each other for support. Since the first day you arrived in Russia, your phone had been buzzing nonstop. You really want to check it, but you know that if you do, you'll probably find out the ice skaters name. And you did make a bet. By the way the boys hand keep going to his pocket then stopping, you can tell he's trying not to check his phone either. He glares at you, obviously annoyed.

" I can't even check my phone, idiot. Also, i forgot to tell you that my grandfather couldn't make it so no piroshki for you."  He crosses his arms and tries to ignore you having a fit.

" look, it was your fault we missed breakfast icehead, and now I'm STARVING! You'd better take me to eat somewhere or you'll-" he cut you off with a wave of his hand.

" shut up. I'll get you some food..." He smirks, " if you admit that I'm a really good ice skater." You glare.

" grow up icehead. Also, I'm not stooping to that level." You grab his bag and walk out the door, his shooketh face the last thing you register before you close the door. It immediately slams open again, a blond head shaking in anger while yelling curse words in Russian popping out of the door. You break into a run, laughing as he stumbles on a step trying to chase you.

"Give up already!" You yell as you touch the motorcycle and put his black bag inside.

"Never! Also, stop calling me Icehead, idiot!" He banged his hand on the motorcycle and basically screamed,        " IM HUNGRY TOO!"

You frown.

" sheesh, we get it. You're hungry too. Chillllllllll." You push yourself on top of the motorcycle and hold your hand out. " well? Get on. Let's go eat food." He takes your hand, muttering a few obscene curses as well. He puts the keys into the ignition and the beast roars to life.

" ready?" Before you get to respond, he slams the acceleration and you're off. You both ride in silence until he slams the breaks. You glare at him, annoyed.

" okay, first. Why ask me a question when you don't give me time to answer it! Also, do you HAVE to be so harsh and speed off, like, 80mph every single time?" You poke his shoulder, trying to get his attention.

" shut up for once, will you? I'm trying not to yell, but you will be the end of me." He shoots you a death glare, hopping of the bike and starting to walk down the street. You run up to him.
" we'd better be getting food this time." You and him keep walking until you reach a restaurant. " whooo! Now I can finally eat!" You exclaim and run inside. Once you're both seated, the conversation takes a turn for the worse.

" okay. You may be an idiot, but please tell me you dont think water is wet."

"Come on. That question is so 1017. It's 2019 now. Get with the program, icehead. "

"STOP CALLING ME THAT! And water is not wet."

"Of course. Believe what you want. I just want food." You look at the table, annoyed. " why is the food taking so long?" And with that wonderful statement, the food arrives. You immediately dig in, trying not to stuff your face. Even though he was trying not to show it, The boy was pretty hungry too. You both eat in silence for a while, enjoying the wonderfulness of food. " so," you ask, dipping a fry in ketchup, " have you noticed that people have been staring at us the moment we came in?"

" yes." The boy replied, taking a sip from his drink. " hard not to notice that PEOPLE ARE STARING!" You roll your eyes.

" you know what, I think you try to cause a scene."