The Journey Begins

Jack slowly opened his eyes revealing his ocean blue eyes. He had a severe headache and could barely move his head. He tried to tilt his head to the side, but he was still suffering from the pain inflicted by the medicine. His body felt cold, so he tried to embrace his body, and come to find out that he was bound to a bed with nothing on. He then noticed a lot of antibiotics, peroxide, cream, and etc., lying on a near by table. He then saw surgical objects with a small plastic bag. Jack began to get scared and started panicking. He tried to move but his arms and feet were bound to the bed, and his mouth was covered with duct tape.

"Are you going somewhere," asked John.

"Let me go you creep," Jack responded, in a muffled voice.

"You're never getting out of here, so you might as well stop trying. Now be still, I have to do your evaluation before you are picked up."

Jack eyes bucked in shock, because he didn't know what to make out of this situation. He began to wish that he never went to that club by himself.

John slipped some gloves on and began to scan over his items. He gathered a stack of paper from the desk, the small plastic bag, and some sort of jell and walked over to the bed Jack was on. Jack stared at John in fear, for he didn't know what his intentions were.

"This is not going to hurt unless you make it difficult. I need a sample of your semen," said John, as he rubbed the cream into the gloves.

"What are you doing," screamed Jack in a muffled voice.

John ignored Jack cries and began to proceed with collecting his semen. He grabbed Jack's dick and held it firmly before he began the strokes. He then began to stroke it gently. Jack squirmed but was unable to get out of his grasp. He began to whimper and whine in pain, because he never did this before. John made the strokes faster despite Jack's protest until Jack started coming. He then placed the bag over his dick, and let the fluids fall into the small bag. Jack kicked, squirmed, and protested; but John just looked at him and shook his head. John quickly reached for a tape measure and ran it along Jack's dick to get the length. He then copied the length of his cock down on the papers.

"Do I have to sedate you before I start on the operation," asked John mockingly, "The second one is going to hurt, or should I let you stay awake and feel it so you'll know what to expect in the next few days?"

Jack didn't respond, he felt so violated. Tears ran down his face, and his breaths became shallow. His skin turned red from the anger that was building up inside of him. John grabbed a pillow from the bed and placed it under Jack's buttocks. Jack began to scream, but John slapped him forcing him to be quiet.

"I need to measure the inside of you, so I can make sure they don't pair you with somebody that cock is too big for you to prevent injury," said John.

"No," Jack managed to muffle.

John ignored his cries as he picked up the item and moved towards Jack.

"You must remain still for this, or you will be injured," said John softly.

He took his hands and parted Jack thighs, but Jack closed them shut.

"Jack, stop being obstinate and comply. I'm trying not to hurt you," growled John.

Jack still wasn't opening his legs, but John shoved them apart and placed a long object between them to keep his legs stationary. Jack stared at John with pleading eyes, but John ignored him. John pushed Jack's anus opened with a finger and a thumb, and slowly began to insert the object inside him.