Booked for Life

When Jack awakened, he struggled to sit up, but the ropes pulled him back to the floor. He couldn't move his body. He felt tired and miserable, and he felt an abnormal amount of pain. Jack looked around, but he couldn't see anything. There was a cloth bag placed over his head. By the time he lied his head back down on the floor, he began to hear muffled cries and fighting outside of the van.

The door opened suddenly, and a boy was thrown into the van. He to, was bound tightly. Jack could hear his muffled cries from the boy. Then outside he heard more fighting.

Jack heard a boy say, "You aren't going to take me anywhere. Leave me alone."

He then heard John reply, "Shut up boy. You will do as I tell you."

The boy responded, "Why are you doing this to me?"

A few minutes later, the boy that gave such a fight was thrown in the van. The van doors were shut closed with a force. The van sped away on a bumpy road.

"Who else is here? My name is Mike," said Mike.

"I'm here. My name is Isac," said Isac.

Jack was relieved to find out there were more people inside the van besides him. He couldn't talk because his mouth was gagged with cloth, and he had a cloth bag over his head. So, Jack began to bump against the van. Mike noticed Jack and took the cloth bag off his head, then he took the cloth out of his mouth that gagged him.

"It's ok baby, I got you," said Mike.

Jack starred at Mike with such denial in his face, but he thanked him for taking the gag out of his mouth. Mike reached out a hand to touch Jack, but Jack moved over shaking in fear.

"Why you scared," asked Mike.

Jack couldn't do anything but stare in fright.

"Maybe they did something to him," replied Isac.

The truck came to a stop, and the doors suddenly opened.

There were guys standing all around the van. Some of them had whips, some had sticks, and some had tasers. Jack stared in fright, as the men entered the van and threw them out one by one. Jack was reluctant to move. He buried himself in a corner and didn't move a muscle.

"I see you found a stubborn one, John," said one of the men.

"I actually had to sedate him, Shean," replied John.

"We're going to have to break him then. We can't have him being stubborn to the customers."

"It'll take time for him."

While they conversed amongst each other, Jack tried to escape but the attempt was useless. He was still bound and tried to fight his way through.

"Capture him," shouted John, "He's too valuable for us to lose."

Jack rolled out of the truck onto the ground only to be tasered by a taser. Jack curled up into a ball to stop the electric shock from hurting him, and he had no other choice but to stop struggling.

Shean picked Jack up by the neck and pinned him against the van and said, "You aren't scaring anybody. You might as well get yourself together, because we will not get rid of you so easily."

Jack's body suddenly became tense and cold, and tears rolled down his face.

"Shaen, get him ready for the photoshoot," said John, "I'll take care of the other ones. They're a little easier to handle than he is."