Happiness

When they arrived at the house, there were wedding decorations all over the place. There were two big huge wedding cakes in the living room. Balloons gold, white, and black were hung on the ceiling. Jack knew the house wasn't like this before he left so he figured that Ronald hired someone to fix the decoration.

"Surprise," came a crowd of people from the kitchen.

Ronald and Ellena suggested that they put on their wedding clothes while they interacted and mingled with the guest. Isaac and Jack pouted because they weren't looking forward to anything like this, but they had no other choice but to. They raced up the stairs and began digging through all of the clothes they had. Jack turned and spotted two tuxedos hanging from the closet's door.

"Isaac, we're a bunch of lunatics. Our suites are hanging right on the closet's door," laughed Jack.

"Oh my goodness," laughed Isaac, as he bumped into Jack.

"I want this white tuxedo," cried Jack.

"No, you can have the black one."

"I want the white one, and that is final."

"No, it isn't," said Isaac, as he grabbed the tuxedo, and ducked around the corner from Jack's grasps.

"Get back here," shouted Jack, as he sprinted on Isaac.

"Get off me," growled Isaac.

"What are you boys doing," said Ronald, as he entered the room in his cream-colored tuxedo.

Jack couldn't take his eyes off Ronald. He loved the way his suite fitted. Ronald caught Jack's stare, and Jack looked at the floor like a child does when their parent is fussing at them. Ronald just completely adored him. Ellena burst into the room and was shocked to see Jack and Isaac tangled on the floor.

"Boys, the wedding is about to start in five minutes, now get up and go prepare yourselves," shouted Ellena.

"But he took my," said Isaac and Jack both at the same time.

"Go get ready, before we proceed. The preacher is here waiting," said Ronald.

Ronald and Ellena ran downstairs grabbed their flowers and stood outside underneath a willow tree waiting on Isaac and Jack. A few minutes later they came running down the stairs and out of the door. They found them standing underneath the same tree Jack and Isaac made out under. The preacher was standing between them await their arrival as well. The guest that had to have been friends of Ellena and Ronald sat in their chairs outside looking at the two of them.

"Jack, I don't know about you, but I'm about to run down this aisle," said Isaac.

"I'll run with you," responded Jack, as he grabbed Isaac's hand and ran down the aisle together.

They parted hands once they reached their spouses. They both had smiles on their faces because they couldn't believe what was happening at the moment. Jack couldn't help but to break down and cry again. He fell to his knees and cried in agony. He couldn't believe someone cared enough about him to marry him. This was all Jack ever dreamed of, but neither his parents nor relatives understood him. No one understood him but his friend Isaac.

"Jack, get up. It's going to be okay," said Ronald, as he pulled Jack to his feet.

Jack just cried and sobbed shaking to where he couldn't stand.

"Let the ceremony begin," said the preacher, "Today I'm here to wed the two couples Ronald and Jack and Ellena and Isaac. On this day, the couples will be married and there will be a reception in the back yard to follow."

The audience began to cheer and clap.

"Ronald, do you accept Jack as your husband," asked the preacher.

"I do," smiled Jack.

"Jack, do you accept Ronald as your husband?"

Jack couldn't say anything. He was still trembling from head to toe.

"He does," said Ronald.

"Ellena, do you accept Isaac as your husband?"

"I do," giggled Ellena.

"Isaac, do you accept....?"

Before the preacher could finish his phrase, Isaac said, "Ellena as your wife. I do I do."

"I now pronounce the two couples as husband and husband and wife and husband."

Jack wanted to run into Ronald and give him a big hug, but he was still frozen in place. Ronald noticed Isaac and Ellena kissing and wanted to kiss Jack, so he grabbed Jack and kissed him.

After the wedding was over they proceeded to the reception in the backyard. Everybody was talking laughing while Jack, Ronald, Isaac, and Ellena ate together. This was by far the best day Jack's had since he ran away from home and abducted following the incident. He went through months and months of being ashamed of who he was. He had to worry about not being accepted by his parents and even most of his friends. Jack didn't have to worry about any of that now. He didn't even have to worry about working because his husband was a billionaire.

Six months later Jack began to like Ronald. He didn't like the idea of being married to him at first. Jack had realized that Ronald took the suffering out of his life. Jack will forever be thankful to this man for coming into his life. Jack realized all that Ronald had did for him. Even though Ronald purchased him as a sex slave he wasn't treated like one. He was married to this man and that meant a lot to him. He loved the fact that this man cared enough about him to marry him. And as for his friend Isaac, he and Ellena moved in with Jack and his husband. They weren't planning on moving anywhere anytime soon. Jack was relieved that they chose to stay with them. After all, he didn't know what he was going to do without his friend Jack. Despite the hatred he faced from his family and friends at home, he knew that he was where he belongs. Jack found his true family who was going to be with him for life.