Chapter 3

Months Later
Y/N's POV
I was getting my backpack ready. I'm so excited to go to school today. I was looking at my outfits I had on my bed. I couldn't choose one and I had 15 minutes to get ready.

I'm a bit nervous but I'm glad my best friend will there. Me and Jimin are excited to start our new adult lives. Jimin told me his plans and how he want to be a doctor and save lives. I thinks its fascinating that he wants to help others. I'm excited that we have one class together so I won't feel alone when I'm in school.

I was finally able to find a perfect outfit and put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled at myself as I realize I have 30 minutes to eat and go to school. I get out of my room and run as quickly as possible. But before I do, I hear Jimin's voice.

Jimin: Whoa, slow down your highness.

I immeditealty turned to him when I heard him

Y/N: Jimin, what did I say. Don't call me that. I'm your best friend. And as your best friend, you call me by my first name.

Jimin: Fine, Princess Y/N.

I was about to slap his arm when he ran quickly from me. I just laugh as I chase after him. He runs quickly as I follow him. I hear him laughing as I continue to chase after him. I stop as he stop in front of me. I hit his back as he stands there, I peek over him and see the dinning table with my brothers and father.

I walk to them as Jimin goes to the kitchen were he usually eats. I sit down and eat as I think about how my first day will be like. How school will go? How will the classes be? But most of all how will people treat me?

While eating I hear my father speak up.

Dad: So, Y/N, today is a big day. Your first day at the university.

Y/N: I can't wait dad. I'm so excited.

I continue eating as I hear my father talk about being safe and other things. But I'm too focused on how the day will turn out. Soon I see my brothers leave the table. As I'm about to leave, my father pulls my wrist, give my full attention to him.

Dad: Be careful and make sure if anything happens to call me or anyone else.

Y/N: Dad, I'll be ok. Really, I will.

Dad: I know I just worry that's all.

I just hug him tightly.

Y/N: I know dad. I love you.

Dad: I love you too.

I pull away from the hug and go to my room to get my backpack. I walk out the door and see the limo in front. I see my brothers in car and I see Jimin coming out another door to the car his father is driving. I run to him and put him in a headlock. He hates when I do it, which is why it is funny.

Jimin: Yah. One of these days your gonna kill me with that.

Y/N: Who's the best.

Jimin: You are.

I squeeze a little hard as I giggle and ask him.

Y/N: I said who is the best.

Jimin: My best friend Y/N.

I giggle as I let him go. He holds his neck and rubs it gently. I laugh as I hear Yoongi shout from the car window.

Yoongi: Yah, hurry up. I don't want to be late for class.

We both run to the car and get in. I immediately, make my way to the front where Mr.Park is at. Jimin is sitting in the front with his father.

Y/N: Good morning Mr.Park.

Mr.Park: Good morning, your highness.

I see Jimin nudging his dad.

Jimin: Dad, you know she hates it when you call her that.

Y/N: It's fine that your father says it. My father would be upset if no one calls us your highness or other things. It's you, Park Jimin, that isn't allowed to say it, because you are my best friend.

His father laughs as Jimin just shakes his head and look out the window. I keep talking with Mr.Park.

Y/N: So, Mr.Park, what does my father have you doing today?

Mr.Park: Well, your father has an event tonight. And he has someone else driving him, so that means I can be home with Jimin's mother and have a nice cook meal.

Y/N: Can I come have dinner with you?

Mr.Park: Of course you can.

I was excited, the Parks live on our property, so its' easy for me to visit them as much as I can. I love being with them, they are as much as my family then my real family is.

Y/N: What will Mrs.Park cook for dinner?

Mr.Park: I believe, it's your favorite.

Y/N: Yah!!!!!

I giggled in excitement. As Jimin and I talk about our classes we have. Before I could realize, Mr.Park pulls up to the university. I look at it in awe, it's so big and beautiful architect.

Y/N: Wow.

He pulls up and I see a crowd beginning to form. I feel like I want to throw up, but I want to keep it calm.

I see my brothers, about to go, then they turn to face me.

Taehyung: Just call us if you need anything.

Yoongi: Yeah, don't follow me. I don't want to be that person who had their little sister following around. But yeah, be good.

They leave as I shake my head and laugh.

Y/N: Come on Jimin, we got classes.

I go to Mr.Park and give a hug.

Y/N: Thank you Mr.Park for driving us.

Mr.Park: Your welcome, your highness.

I step out as I hear Jimin say goodbye to his father. I step out of the car and see a bunch of people looking at me. I take a deep breath and start walking to my first class.

Although I might not be normal like everyone else here. I'm happy to be able to experience for this and I get to do it with my best friend.