Chapter 16

Y/N's POV
I felt my faces tickle a little as I smile. I open my eyes and look to see Jimin.

Jimin: Good morning, beautiful.

I giggle as he pecks my lips.

Y/N: Good morning, Jimine.

His hand runs down my face as he observes it. He looks at me with his sweet eyes. His touch is gentle on my skin. He pulls me close to him as my head lays on his chest. The sun from the window shines as it illuminates our bodies. The sun hits Jimin's face at the right spot, his face light up and it looks beautiful.

He holds my hand as they interlock with each other.

Jimin: How do you think our kids will look like?

I smile across his chest as I look to him.

Y/N: I hope they look like you. I'm not that pretty to look at.

He looks at me as he takes my chin and kisses my lips.

Jimin: You are the most beautiful girl ever. I hope our kids will look like you. I want our daughter to look like you and your mother.

I smile as I kiss his lips. I lay my head on his chest as I sigh.

Y/N: I want our son to look you. A mini version of you. But I know, he'll have your mom's personality.

He smiles as we lay in bed with each other. Our hands enclosed with each other as we think about our future. I wanted to stay like this forever. He is my soulmate.

I look at the time and see it get later in the morning. As much as I want to stay in his bed with him, we both have to get up. I look at him and he smiles sweetly at me.

Y/N: Jimin.

Jimin: It's time to get up and have breakfast with your family.

I smiled when he said "your family". I made me feel part of his life. I wrap my body with the blanket and take my clothes that were left on the desk. I head to the bathroom and change into my clothes from yesterday.

I head downstairs and see Mrs. Park cooking breakfast. I smile as I set the table for us to eat. I help Mrs. Park with cooking as Mr.Park and Jimin come downstairs. Mr. Park kisses his wife good morning as Jimin does the same with me. It already feels like were married.

We soon sit down and eat breakfast.

After that Mrs. Park has Jimin take me home. We walk together holding each others hand. My head leaned against his shoulder.

We make it to the side door as we stand there, I lean in a kiss his lips. He kisses me back as he holds my face.

Jimin: Take care, my princess.

I blush as he kisses me again. He leaves as he looks at me with his loving eyes. I melt inside when he sees me.

I head inside as I lean my head back against the door. I sigh and smile at the same time.

???: Well, well, well.

I scream as I see my brother Tae leaning against the wall.

Y/N: Jeez, Tae, you scared the crap out of me.

I begin to feel my heart race. He must have seen me and Jimin kiss. Please don't tell me he's going to tell dad.

Tae: I know I saw you and Jimin kiss. And you think that I'm going to tell him.

Can he read my mind?

Tae: Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

Y/N: Thank you, Tae.

Tae: No need little sis. Jimin's good person, I like that you chose him. You must be crazy about him.

Y/N: I am. He makes me feel normal and not like a person of high society. He loves me a lot like how I love him.

I smile then Yoongi comes in and interrupts us.

Yoongi: What's going on?

Tae: Y/N is in love with Jimin.

I slap Tae's arms as he yelps in pain.

Y/N: Yah, why did you have to say that?

Yoongi: It's about time you and Jimin got together.

I look at him surprised.

Y/N: What?

Yoongi: Yeah, you guys have always been close since we were kids. I knew as you got older you both would end up together. Jimin has been your protector and after mom died, he was also the one that comforted you. I also saw how the way he looked at you, he was in love. It took you long enough to figure that out on yourself.

I smiled almost everyone knew that Jimin and I would end up together. Now they are all happy that we are together.

I just hope when I tell dad about us, he can accept us.

I would do anything to be with Jimin.