Shower

You walked into your room and sat on your bed, taking out your phone. You checked your messages, but saw that you hadn't missed any messages. Then you started thinking about the coming semester. It was only the winter holiday for a couple more weeks, and you were slowly starting to get nervous. You weren't great at making friends and were considered to be a bit of a geek sometimes. Meeting Jin was a consolation. At least you would know one person there. As you were lost in your thoughts, you didn't hear the bathroom door open and only noticed Jin was out of the shower when he was standing in your door opening. He was now wearing the white shirt, the grey sweatpants and the socks. 

He had a towel still in his hand, drying his hair by rubbing it. You looked at him transfixed. His shirt was slightly damp and it clung to his body, letting you see his toned body. His abs were there, but not too much. He was perfect. He smirked as he saw you staring. "Hey Y/N, eyes up here honey." He said it clearly, but it took you a moment to rip your eyes from his perfect form. You blushed as you stood up, looking at him. "I think I'm going to take a shower as well." You rushed past him and into the bathroom. You turned on the water and put on some music before undressing yourself. The shower was warm and relaxed your body. You relived the kiss you and Jin had shared and bit your lip. He was amazing. You could feel your heart beating fast as you thought of him. After washing your hair and body, you stepped out of the shower and turned off the water. You wrapped a towel around you and dried your hair, making soft waves appear in it. You looked at your phone and saw that it was already 8 pm. You had been in the bathroom for over an hour. 

Turning around, you realised that you hadn't brought any clean clothes with you. You sighed, turned of the music and walked towards your room. Before entering, you stopped. "Jin? I forgot to grab clothes in my room. Please close your eyes so I can come in to grab some." You heard him chuckle and then he said "Alright Y/N, you can come in. I took the apple pie out of the oven by the way, so don't worry about that. My eyes are closed now." You opened the door and saw Jin lying on your bed with a book in front of him. He had his hand in front of his eyes. You dropped your towel and quickly grabbed some underwear to put on. Then you grabbed a short sleeved blue shirt and black jeans. After you put on socks, and a thin layer of mascara, then you turned to Jin again. 

He was still laying there with his eyes closed, a slight smile on his lips. You leaned forward and bent down, pressing your lips very softly to his. His response was immediate. He kissed you back and pulled you next to him, wrapping his arms around you. You were laying like this next to each other for some minutes, kissing softly, before you pulled back and opened your eyes. He did the same after a few seconds, and licked his lips. "Gosh, you're really something else," he said, "I've never felt that way when kissing a girl before." You looked back at him and felt your heart beat faster. "It feels amazing," you blurted out. He chuckled at your words and pressed a kiss to your forehead. "You are amazing, Y/N. I'm falling for you very hard." You two laid there for a while longer, looking at each other and smiling, kissing a few more times and talking.

It was 10 pm when Jinstood up to go home. "I will be here tomorrow morning at 10. Make sure you're ready by then. Dress in something cute, and wait with breakfast." He grabbed his flour-stained clothes and walked out the door. You looked after him until he turned the corner of the street, and then you turned around to close the door. You stayed up a little longer to hang up some streamers and blow up some balloons, making the living room look festive for the following morning. You went to bed a little after, content with the past day.