Dancing

Jin and you were now both on your second beer. You felt tipsy, but definitely not drunk. You noticed that you had become a bit more touchy feely, placing your hand on his arm, on his leg... Jin had noticed this as well. He was sitting very close to you, and kept his arm around your waist.

You two had begun a kind of game to see who could come up with the worst, but funniest pick up line. Jin had just made you almost choke on your beer with "Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I need to walk by again?" You had laughed and had playfully slapped his chest, keeping your hand there. Jin had chuckled at you, and now it was your turn. You looked away, pretending to be in deep thought. "Mhmm, what about this one. Do you have a band aid?" Jin smiled and looked at you confused. "No?" he questioningly said. You giggled as you got ready for the punchline. "The reason I asked is because I just fell for you." You looked Jin seriously in the eyes as you said this, watching for his reaction. He stayed quiet for a moment, but then laughed. In your intoxicated state, you noticed that his laugh sounded a bit like a window being wiped. At this notion, you burst out laughing as well. You let your head fall against his shoulder, he pulled you close and kept laughing for a good two minutes. When you both finally looked up again, both your eyes shone with tears from laughing.

"Oh my god Y/N, that is the worst one I have ever heard. Damn girl, I hope you never say that to anyone else." Jin smiled his sweet laugh at me. I bit my lip. "Well, I hope I never have to as well." You blushed at your own words and saw how Jin licked his bottom lip. Just at that moment, a song perfect for dancing started playing. You perked up and tugged at Jin's arm. "Come on, let's dance now!" "Whatever you want, birthday girl." Jin answered to your enthusiastic statement. He let himself be pulled by you to the dancefloor.

Jin's POV

I let myself be pulled to the dancefloor by my arm. She looked so beautiful tonight. I couldn't resist looking down at her ass for a second, biting my tongue as I did so. My goodness, I wanted to put my hands on that, and more than that. Let's see what she does while we dance together. She turned around at that moment, having positioned us at the middle of the dancefloor. She let go of my arm and started dancing, closing her eyes and moving instinctively. I love looking at her. She was quite a cute dancer, not particularly good, but she was enjoying herself, which made her hypnotising to look at. I started dancing myself as well, jumping and laughing. She opened her eyes and we made silly dance moves together, twirling and raising our arms. We did the wave together and laughed, sounds drowned out by the loud music. It must have been at least two hours of doing this, neither she or I getting tired.

Suddenly, the song stopped and the DJ put on new song. The beat was strong and enticing, making the air feel heavy. The DJ had grabbed the mic and was now saying something. "... So now it's time for some sexy songs. Find yourselves a partner and get it on. Ladies, shake that ass." The DJ put back the mic, and the song started playing on full volume now.

I looked over at Y/N, and found that she was already staring at me, a playful smile on her lips. She took a step closer to me. I smirked and put one hand on her waist, the other on her hip. She swayed her hips from side to side as she kept looking at me, biting her lower lip. Damn, she was just too hot. Y/N put one of her hands in my neck, placing the other on my chest and brushed her lips over mine. I moved my hips with hers as she was now very close to me. I breathed out and spoke under my breath. "Fuck it." I moved my hand from her hip to her ass, grabbing it softly. I could feel her smile against my lips, and kissed her.

Your POV

Jin was kissing you now, one hand on your waist, the other on your ass. It was turning you on a lot, and you enjoyed his touch. You bit his lower lip and quickly slipped your tongue between his lips. He tasted so sweet, a slight hint of alcohol in his mouth, but it wasn't overwhelming. You felt that he was completely loosing himself in the kiss, letting you take the lead for once. You kept swaying your hips as you swirled your tongue around his, tasting every little bit there was. Jin showed you he was enjoying it by squeezing both my waist and ass in his large hands. I moaned in his mouth, and felt him smirk again as he took back control of the kiss.

He bit your lip and slid his tongue into your mouth, quickly pushing down your tongue. Your lips rolled together, and your tongues seemed to be following the rhythm of your bodies as they too danced together. Your hips moved in perfect harmony as your kiss went on and on. Jin broke the kiss and bend you backwards slightly, going for your neck now. You whipped your hair away and tilted your head to allow him the space. A shiver went through you as his lips connected with your skin. He placed multiple kisses before finding that one spot. He seemed to notice the pleasure evident in your breathing as he kissed you there, in the crook of your neck, because the next thing he did is bite you there softly. You moaned softly again, your mouth close to his ear. You felt him smirk against your skin, and he let you stand upright again, leaning back slightly to look at you, smirking still.

You felt that your cheeks were bright red and smiled at the boy in front of you. Jin took off his jacket, signalling that he was feeling hot. You stayed on the dancefloor as he was going to put it in your booth, enjoying the music. You saw Jin returning, rolling up his sleeves to his elbows as he walked, and unbuttoning two of the buttons on his shirt. Damn, he looked so hot. He pushed back his hair with one hand shortly before he arrived by you.

You winked at him and started to move your hips in circles, bending your knees a little. You saw him looking at your movements, and stepped up your game a little by turning your hips a bit faster. Jin moved closed and grabbed one of your hands in his, making you do a pirouette. You felt his strong grip and knew he wouldn't let go anymore. You danced together for a while more, he twirled you a few more times.

When he went to twirl you again, an idea popped into your head. You let him spin you until you were faced away from him, moved your hand and his to your hip and stepped back until your back was against his chest. He immediately put his other hand on your hip as well, and pulled you all against him. You started by slowly moving your hips from side to side, grinding against him. You heard how Jin let out a growl by your ear, and you felt his grip on you tighten. Taking it as a good sign, you moved a little faster, as seductively as you could, flipping your hair to one side. You felt him against your ass, pressing slightly. He was moving his hips with yours, seemingly eager not to break contact with you.

Feeling devilish and bold, you teased Jin further by bending forward a little and wiggling your ass directly to the bulge in his pants. You looked back at him and saw him with his mouth open, staring down. He then looked in your eyes and smirked at you, and you felt his hand slap your ass, before he grabbed your hand and pulled you back, making your back lean against his chest again. He wrapped his arms around your waist tightly, and bend his head down, brushing his lips over your ear. "Don't you think it might be time to move this to my place, jagi?"