Flowers

Y/N's POV

You were sitting on the couch, cheeks flushed by the nerves as you heard the doorbell ring. "Breathe, Y/N, come on." You breathed in and out slowly as you walked towards the front door. You could see Jin's outline through the glass. As you opened the door, you smiled. He immediately wrapped his arms around you and kissed your cheek. "Happy birthday honey," he whispered in your ear. You hugged him back and kissed his cheek as well. "Thank you Jin," you said. He took a small step back and presented you with the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. They were white as snow, with small green leaves between them. Your eyes glistened as you took the flowers from Jin. He smiled at you and took one of the delicate flowers out of the bouquet, and placed it carefully in your hair. You smiled back at him and stepped aside to let him aside. As you turned to him, you said "they are so beautiful Jin, thank you so much." He looked at you and pushed the front door shut, taking your hand and pulling you with him to your living room. "The flowers are not the only beautiful thing here, Y/N." He stopped in front of the couch and stood in front of you, looking at you admiringly. "My gosh, you are truly gorgeous." He then took the flowers from you and put them in a vase in the kitchen.

He came back and put the flowers next to the pie on the coffee table, and then he turned to you again. All this time, you had stood in silence and had just looked at him. As he turned to you again, you just flipped your hair over one shoulder, exposing your neck. Jin looked at your neck, then at your lips, took a step forward and pressed his lips to yours. His arms quickly wrapped around your waist as you kissed him back, your hands in his hair. The kiss started out sweet again, but soon it got a little rougher. Jin placed one of his hands on your lower back, and the other just above your ass on your hip, squeezing slightly. You ran your fingers through his hair, pulling at it slightly, he responded by biting your bottom lip. You let out a gasp and he slipped his tongue into your mouth, quickly finding your tongue and pushing it down. You pushed your nails into his shoulder and neck, making him moan into your mouth softly, and he now softly grabbed your ass. You loved this, and showed it to him by moaning into his mouth as well. The heat was rising quickly as Jin rubbed his hands up and down your sides, kissing you deeply and making little noises. You pressed yourself to his chest, one hand on his broad shoulders and the other in his neck. Jin shivered at your nails to his skin and bit your lip softly once more before pulling away. You looked at each other, breathing a little heavier, and you were the first one to smile. His eyes were fixed on you, and you noticed they had darkened with lust a little. You also noticed that his pants had become slightly tighter. You blushed at the thoughts now making their way into your head, but you still smiled at him. Jin smiled back at you and then sat down on the couch pulling you with him. He tucked the flower in your hair back where it had to be and spoke. "Apart from that already being the best start of the day I can imagine, I do have the day planned for us. But first, let's taste that pie that we made yesterday." You agreed with him, lit the candles on the pie and were about to blow them out, when he stopped you. "Wait wait wait Y/N, I haven't sung Happy Birthday for you yet!" You giggled, saying, "well thank god you can sing, otherwise it would have been torture." Jin smiled mischievously at you. "I knew it. You were listening to me sing in the shower yesterday!"

He then started singing Happy Birthday in the most out of tune tone he could muster. You cringed and laughed all the time, as he did his best to drag the song out as long as possible. At the end of the song, you were clutching your sides in laughter, and Jin was doing his best to keep looking serious. "HAppY BirthDAY Tooooooo YooUUuU!!" Jin fell over laughing as well, his laughter made you hiccup as well, it was contagious. You both calmed down slowly, and sat upright again. You blew out the almost burned up candles and made a wish in your head. Jin clapped and sliced a bit of pie off for both of you. You ate it happily, ad Jin told you about his plans for the day. Before you stood up to grab your coat, Jin stopped you once more. He reached into the pocket inside of his grey jacket and pulled out a little box, presenting it to you. "This is for you Y/N. I know we haven't known each other for long, but when I saw this I just had to get it for you. I hope you will wear it, at least when I'm with you. Please open it." You picked the box up from his hand and opened it. Inside, on a tiny soft cushion, there was a silver coloured necklace. The pendant on it was a flower, resembling the ones he had given to you. In the middle of the flower, there was a small glistening stone. It was delicate and intricately made, and oh so beautiful. You looked up to Jin in disbelief. "How.. what.. you shouldn't have, Jin." "It's entirely my pleasure, sweetheart. Come, let me put it on you." You moved your hair to one side of your neck again as he moved behind you. You could feel his body against yours as he put the necklace around your neck and fastened it in the back. When he was done, he bowed down to place a kiss in the crook of your neck. He brushed your hair back to both your shoulders and grabbed your hand, pulling you with him to the front door, looking back and smiling at you constantly.