Ecstacy - Mature Chapter/21+

Jin sat up slightly and you moved your arms to your sides, letting him see you. Jin's mouth fell open slightly as he looked at you. "Wow. If only you could see yourself through my eyes." You blushed as Jin moved his hands to your breasts. "So soft, so pretty. You're amazing Y/N." He kept massaging your right breast softly and replaced his left hand with his mouth. The sensation being completely new to you, you gasped as his lips closed around the swell of your breast, his tongue flicking over your nipple. Your hands were on Jin's shoulders, drawing small circles with your fingers on the place where his neck connected with his shoulders.

Jin switched up his position, now caressing the nipple on your left breast with his fingers and sucking on your right breast. You felt yourself getting hotter, and were now biting your lip every few seconds as he made a new movement with his tongue. After some time, Jin looked up at you and smiled at the sight of you. "I'm happy you're enjoying yourself, my beautiful girl. Can I go further?" You now nodded enthusiastically, and felt him kiss down your stomach. His hands trailed down your sides, and at your hips, he hooked his thumbs under the straps of your panties. He was now kissing along the hem of your underwear.

He sat back and placed your legs together slightly before pulling down your panties slowly

He sat back and placed your legs together slightly before pulling down your panties slowly. He threw them away and let his hands trace back up your legs, taking in every inch of your skin. His eyes followed his hands, gazing at you lovingly. He leant back down between your legs and kissed your lips. Holding himself up on his left arm, he moved his right hand down your stomach towards your core. He placed his hand on you fully, shifting his fingers between the outer lips. "Oh jagi, you're so wet for me already. I'm only going to make it worse." He had whispered against your cheek, and shivers had travelled up your spine at the sound of his lusty, raspy voice. He moved himself down your body, placing a few kisses on your chest and stomach along the way.

His head was now between your legs, you felt his hot breath on the insides of your thighs. His left hand was wrapped around your thigh, keeping you from moving. He looked up at you once more for permission to continue. "Go on Jin, I trust you." You said. You felt the flat of his tongue press against you now, making you moan already. Jin trailed one finger between your inner lips as he moved towards your clit, alternating between licking and sucking there. You arched your back in an attempt to make Jin move even closer to you.

Finally, he slipped one finger slowly inside of you, still pleasuring you with his tongue as well. His finger felt soft inside of you, and you whined as he retracted it again, painfully slowly. He let you squirm for a second, them pushed his finger into you again, thrusting it in and out of you. Your needed more from him. Jin seemed to notice this as he flicked his tongue over you and then added a second finger to the first. You moaned at the sensation of his two fingers moving inside of you. Your tightened your walls around him, and felt him breathe out on you. His fingers moved a little faster, the sound of your arousal now audible. You heard Jin growl, and looking down at him, you saw him looking at you enjoying yourself, still sucking at your sensitive bud.