Chapter Four: Daughter

1 week later (March 21st)
Jaylein pov

"Ti call me back when you get this please." I said into my sister voicemail once again.

Her and Travis been MIA since she dropped off faith and I have no idea what to do. The kids go back to school from spring break on Monday and her school is in Houston.

"Tt did she answer?" Faith asked me walking into my bedroom.

I looked at her threw my vanity mirror. "No baby." I told her and her eyes started to water. I can't ever imagine how she feels right now. "But we go make the best of it Faith." I told her. "We can go shopping for some new pretty clothes and go get our nails done, and I can take you to the shop and I'll do your hair." I told her and she smiled. "Go get your shoes on."

She ran out my room with her curly hair bouncing. I walked out a few seconds behind her to make sure that Reece was ready for his dad to come get him.

I walked in his room were he was laying in his bed sleep hard as hell, mouth opened and everything looking just like his daddy. I walked over and scooped him up putting him in my lap and kissed all over his face making him wake up and laugh. His laugh made joy come to me. "Pook it's not nap time." I said laughing a little. "Get ready to go see you dad." I told him setting him down.

I stood up as Jason entered his room holding royalty who had ice cream all over her face. "Hey sticky baby." I told her making her laugh.

"Where you finna go?" Jason asked me.

"I'm finna take Faith shopping, Chris finna come get Reece can you make sure he ready please." He nodded, I kissed Reece cheek then his, then roro and headed downstairs.

...

Chris pov

"Nigga bounce." I told Dave. "I'm sick of yo ass always trying to pop the fuck up after disappearing."

"Breezy man-"

"Naw bro get the fuck out my damn house don't bring yo ass back."

He chuckled then spoke. "You go regret this shit bro." He told me pointing at me as he headed for the door. I waved his ass off as he walked out my crib.

I reached in my pocket to see a message from my babymomma telling me that I can come pick up my kids.

I walked over and grabbed my keys to my Benz and walked over my door.

...

I pulled up to her crib and parked the car. I climbed out, through My keys and phone in my pocket as I made my way to her door.

I rung the door bell just to see this bitch as nigga holding my daughter. "Reece!" He yelled keeping his eyes on me.

"I'm right here." Reece said and walked out the door to me.

"Wassup lil nigga." I told him dapping him up. "Where her bag?" I asked Jason Looking at Royalty.

"What you mean?" He asked me.

I chuckled and looked down at Reece. "Go get in the car." I told him and he hopped down the steps. "I'm taking both my kids this weekend fuck you thought?" I asked him.

"Nigga get on with that you know damn she ain't yours." He told me as Jaylein car pulled up.

"You sure about that, you go on business trips allot." I told him.

"Nigga get the fuck off my damn yard." He said walking closer to me.

"Aye!" Jaylein said while walking up.

"Why the fuck this nigga think he can take my daughter Jaylein?" Jason asked her.

"Ion know, but chris I need to talk to you." She told me. "Go inside with Jason Faith." She told faith.

"Hi uncle Chris." She said with her beautiful smile. I looked down at her and smiled.

Jason mugged me as him and faith walked in the house. I then looked down at Jaylein when the door close. "Chris I ain't tell him so please learn to drop the shit." She begged.

"Naw Jj I'm not finna be having my daughter think another nigga is her father and I'm damn sure ain't finna let his bitch ass keep her from me." I told her. "So if you don't tell his ass I will, and I promise you that." With that I walked back to my car.

Jaylein pov

I watched Chris speed off and I sighed. Why the hell did I get myself in the situation. I can't blame nobody but myself.

I walked over to my car to grab the bags full of faith new clothes and shoes and toys.

I walked in the house and sat everything down and took off my shoes. "So what the fuck was that nigga talking about?"

I sighed and looked at him. "Ion know Jason." I said shaking my head.

"So yo ass just think I'm dumb he obviously think She his so explain the shit." He told me and I rolled my eyes.

I tried to walk away but he grabbed me. "Jason leave the shit alone damn." I told him.

I walked over to pick up Royalty to get her ready for bed. "Tt can we watch Moana when roro go to sleep?" She asked me.

"Yeah Babygirl." I told her.

...

I yawned while holding faith who was wide awake and singing to how far I'll go. God She has wore me out today.

"Baby come to bed." Jason told me making his way downstairs.

"No imma finish the movie." I told him and the doorbell rung. "Ugh can you get that." I asked him and nodded and walked away. I grabbed my phone and cheek it until I hear Jason feet walking up. "Who was it baby?" I asked turning my head just to see him and a older black police officer and a white guy in a suit.

I sat up as the worst went threw my head what did Chris do, is he Go is my son ok?!!

"Go upstairs faith." She looked at me then at the officers and slowly climbed off the couch and went upstairs leavening a spot opened for Jason to sit next to me.

"Jaylein Jones?" The White one asked me sticking his hand out.

"Yeah." I told him nodding.

"I'm officer Luck Pain." He told me. "There no easy way to tell you this but your sister Tiara Scott body was found in the Gulf of Mexico yesterday night." He told me.

My eyes immediately waters and my mind went to faith and my mother. I have to tell faith that her mom is never coming back and I have to explain to my mother that her oldest daughter is dead. Jason arms pulled me into a hug.

"Can we ask you a few questions?"

...