Chapter Thirty~Five: And I Opp😮😶

2 days later (April 30th)
Chris pov

Little man has stayed with us for 2 days now and it's still something I need to get use to. The boys cool and shit. Reece loves having a big brother and Christian loves having a smaller brother, and baby sister.

"Ms. J I like this one." Cj told Jaylein while holding up a shirt.

"No Bro get this one." Reece said grabbing a better one.

"Ou that fire." He replied and walked over to his brother.

Christian only came with a few clothes so we shopping for him. Next we got to turn the guest room to his bedroom. We still have to get our bond but in my opinion we doing good, especially for two days.

Jaylein been a little off but I figured I'll talk to her tonight about wassup. I mean I know finding out I got a child is surprising but what can I do it was before her. "Chris." Jaylein said grabbing my attention. "You like these?" She asked me holding up some shorts for Cj.

"Yeah." She put them in the cart and then started pushing it as we continued looking. "You straight?" I asked her as she put royalty pacifier in her mouth.

"I'm fine." She said then picked up some more clothes. "Cj you like these?" She asked and he smiled and nodded and she smiled back.

"Ma I'm hungry." Reece complained.

"Me too." I told her rubbing my stomach. "But I'll wait to eat tonight." I winked at Jaylein and she blushed.

"Shut up." She said and playfully pushed me.

"Ms. J can we go to the toy store?" Cj asked stepping on the front of the cart.

"Ight we going to the toy store then going to get food."

...

Jaylein made lunch for the boys, royalty and me as I watched her. "You cute you know that?" I asked her and she looked up at me.

"What you want Chris?" She asked with a slight smile.

"Damn why can't I just compliment you?" I asked her with a chuckle. "Ion want nothing."
She looked at me for a little bit then went back to making lunch. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Why you keep asking me that?" She asked a little annoyed as she put cheese on the sandwiches.

"Because Jaylein I know you, I know when something wrong with you."

I hopped off the island and made my way over to her. I stood behind her and placed my hands on her waist. She sighed then wiggled a little gesturing that she didn't want my touch.

"See wassup?" I asked her.

"Nothing chris how many times I got to tell you." She walked over to the cabinet and grabbed some chips to sit in our plates.

"Jaylein lose yo attitude and stop being so damn stubborn sometimes tell me what the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled in frustration

"You have a son Chris!" She yelled back at me. "And he's not mine!" She yelled again looking up at me.

"It was before-"

"I know Chris but the shit is still hurting me." Tears feel from her eyes in fast motion. "Then you told me that you were 100% sure he wasn't yours."

I pulled her into a hug and let her cry into my chest. "I'm sorry baby." I told her truthfully.

We stood there hugging until she stopped cry and even after that I still held her. I knew my pass was go catch up to me.

....

Trey pov

Me and the kids just go have to stay at a hotel for a hot second until I find a place. I'm not go keep Bernice away from her kids. It's just, I know something wrong with her, she ain't even been acting herself and the shit she pulled the other day out the icing on the cake.

"Dad Layah not getting her swimsuit on and I'm tryin to tell her to. " Carter said as I changed Carti's dipper.

"Layah what your brother tell you!" I yelled since she was around the corner.

"You get on my nerves!" Layah yelled at her brother and I chuckled.

"Shut up ugly!" Carter yelled back and they went back and forth.

Is this little nigga really arguing in a 6 year old Granted they only 2 years apart but still. "That's why yo head fat!" Layah yelled at him.

My phone rung as I finished slipping Carti trunks on him. "Carter you still got my charger?" I asked him

"Yeah it's in my suit case, in the smallest pocket." He said back.

I left Carti on the bed and walked over to his stuff. I opened the smallest pocket, I grabbed my charger but instead of leaving the pocket empty I saw a sandwich bag with a white substance in it.

I picked it up and was ready to beat Carter ass. "Carter what the fuck is this doing in yo shit?" I asked him.

He looked over at me then what was in my hand. "Mom told me not to tell you." He said looking me in my eyes.

"This yo moms?" He asked him squinting my head.

He nodded slowly then my phone rung next to Carti and he reached over and grabbed it. I threw the coke in my pocket then walked over to the bed and grabbed my phone from Carti and answered her call.

"Trey where the hell are you with my kids?"

"Stop calling me, get yo self some help you have our 7 year old son hide yo damn drugs, you need to get clean before I let you see them." I hung up my phone then put it back in my pocket.

"Ight lets go." I told my kids.

...

Jason pov

"They left?" I asked August as he sat in my couch.

"Yeah." He said.

"Jason you need to hurry up and kill them." Joyce said looking down at her phone.

I'm sick of her ass trying to run shit. "Shut up!" I yelled at her then sat by August. "Why they leave?" I asked him.

He stood up and walked over to my door. "Shi ion know but Bernice do." He opened the door to revel Jaylein best friend Bernice.

"Oh look who's here?" I said.

She walked in and looked at me. "We need to kill him, he keeping my kids away from me."

"Who?" Joyce asked.

"Trey."