Chapter Fifty~Four: Never Let Go

The next day (August 19th)
Chris pov

"I can't wait to see my babies." Jaylein said from the passenger seat with a smile.

I looked at her and smiled. I missed her so much and I wish this could be over but sadly it's not. "Baby I was thinking we wait in telling them your back just so we know everything is ok and they will be safe." I told her. (That idea was commented by RaveenMakaya )

She sighed then nodded. "I get it." She said. "It's hot." She said turning up the air.

"Well maybe if you didn't have on a long sleeve shirt and some pants you wouldn't be." I told her and she looked down at her outfit.

"Yes I would." She said and rolled her eyes.

The car ride was mostly silent after that she didn't say much and neither did I.

...

We climbed out the car and she just looked at the house. I could see in her eyes she was a little took back by it. "It's ok Baby." I told her and pulled her little self closer to me. "I got chu you won't be alone Ight." I said to her then kissed her lips.

I grabbed her hand and took her up to the house and unlocked the door. When we walked in I locked it back then closed the gate all still holding Jayleins hand.

I took her up to our bedroom and she began to cry. All I could do was hug her and think this pregnancy is gonna be hard.

I took her to the bathroom and started the shower. "Baby it's ok." I told her and hugged her from behind and put my chin on her shoulder. "Like I said I got you." I whipped her tears off her face and turned her around to look at me.

I started to lift up her shirt but she stopped me. "I got it." She said and grabbed a towel. I started to take off my shirt so I could join her but she shut that down too. "Let me take this one alone baby." She said and dried her eyes.

I thought it was weird but I can't force her. "Ight." I walked out the bathroom and she closed the door.

I walked over to the closet and grabbed her some pajamas. After that I went downstairs and started to make dinner. The doctor basically wants her to eat to get her towards or normal heathy 140 and imma help with that.

I decided to make her favorite which was pizza. Imma actually try to do the stuff crust recipe just to change things up.

As I was preparing that my phone rung in my pocket. I stopped what I was doing and washed my hands and answered it. "Hello." I said.

"Hey can I speak to a Christopher Brown."
Some lady asked me.

"Who what's yo speak with him?" I asked.

I held the phone between my shoulder and ear as she continued to speak. "I'm Nancy from the hospital, you were here not that long ago and I wanted to send you to Rehab." She reminded me and I smacked my lips. "Look for some reason I care, I can tell your young and have a life ahead of you, you have a wife and 3 kids your record tells me that." She said.

"You ain't never heard of a person dying from an overdose on weed." I told her and chuckled.

"Sir you have asthma so your lungs aren't good to began with and your ruining them more. But who am I to tell a grown man what to do?" She asked. "Nobody so with that being said have a nice day Mr.Brown." She hung up and I removed the phone and placed the pizza in the oven.

I walked upstairs to check on Jaylein. Once I made it to our bedroom I didn't hear the shower running anymore. I opened the door and she screamed and covered herself.

She was so small. I could see her ribs in the front and back. She looked like skin bones and baby bump. "Get out." She said as tears started to fall.

"Baby it's ight-" I started.

"Chris get out!" She yelled at me and I did what she asked.

I felt so bad. I could tell in her face she was embarrassed. She's my wife and I love her inside and out and I don't care what she looks like.

I sat on the bed and waited for her to come out. Which she did in about 3 minutes. She ignored my presence and grabbed the pajamas that was on the bed.

She looked at them and walked to the closet. Few minutes later she came out wearing some sweatpants and a long sleeve white shirt. She started to head out the room but I spoke.

"Jaylein." I said.

She stopped in her tracks and turned and looked at me. Her eyes and nose were red so I got up and walked over to hug her causing her to cry more. "Baby your beautiful." I told her truthfully.

"No I'm not Chris." She said between tears.
"Your only saying that because I'm your wife and your trying to make me feel better-"

I cut her off because she was telling a whole lie. "Naw baby is saying that because it's true." I said to her. "Your beauty has always been inside to me, I feel in love with Jaylein not how Jaylein looks." I said and kissed her forehead. "Your gorgeous to me, you always have been and you always will." She smiled a little and I whipped her tears one again. "I love you baby." I told her.

"I love you too." She said.

I took her to the bed and sat down and placed her on my lap. "Let me ask you some." I said and she nodded. "Why Jason kool August and Bernice?" I asked.

She sighed. "August let me talk to you. Basically I guess Bernice had an issue because Jason was sleeping with me, so she wanted him to kill me and all that. So I guess once August let me talk to you she found out and she told Jason." She said. "Jason then killed August and Bernice in front of me. We left because he knew you were on your way and when we got to where we were going in Key West I ran." She summed everything up and I just nodded taking it in.

"You think he still go get in that boat and leave?" I asked her.

"Maybe." She shrugged.

"If He is I'll be there to kill his ass." I told her.

"WE will be there to kill his ass." She said and I chuckled. She know she not going with me so she can cut it out.

...

As we ate dinner we talked about random shit. I tried the get her to laugh and smile which was an success because that's all she did.

I love this girl so much and I'm just happy as hell she home safe. Imma go to rehab for the sake of her and my kids. I'll go after I know Jason is dead and when I know she's Secure. Now that I got her back I'm never letting her go.

...

Just some short to hold y'all till the final chapter I hopped y'all enjoyed😊🤗.