Chapter Thirty~One: 🤷🏽‍♀️ (Part Two)

Jaylein pov

"We back!" I yelled through the house to alerts everyone. I heard little feet running and it brought a smile to my face.

I saw Bernie walking out the kitchen holding Carti and royalty running in my direction. When she made it closer I bent down and held my arms opened to embrace her but she spoke. "Dada!" Her face lit up as Chris scooped her up.

"Hey my stink butt." Chris said tossing her around and I just looked at her in disbelief as Chris and Bernie laugh.

"It's ok ma I'll hug you." I took his offer and embraced my son.

"You know how them geminis be." Bernie said and hugged her kids. "How was school?" She asked looking down at them.

"Good." They said in unison. "Me and Reece signed up for basketball." Carter said and I looked at Reece in surprised.

"Awe shi my jr and nephew finna be some all star players." Chris said and I smiled.

"Good now get get that homework done." Bernice said and they headed for the stairs.

"But mommy I need help with my numbers." Alaya said.

"Reece go help her." I told him.

All the kids headed upstairs except royalty nd Carti. "Hold up don't be trying to call my daughter two faced you gorilla." Chris said catching on all late and sating on the couch still holding royalty.

"Shut up you know she is." I told him.

"Where them niggas at?" Chris asked right before giving royalty kisses all over her face which made her laugh, she loved it.

"Downstairs." She told us.

Chris stood up and sat roro down and started to head that way. Royalty slowly made her way over to me and I smacked my lips. "Naw you don't want me you want me because yo daddy left." She did her little evil smile that was so cute and I laughed. "Ouu Nicey so because we stuck her for most of the day." I started and picked up royalty and placed her on my hip. "We should celebrate on the 16th for the both of them and do like Disney or something." As I spoke we sat down and she agreed.

"And on there actual birthday we should just let them be here and have cake and ice cream." She said and I nodded. "So how did court go?"

I smiled just thinking about the fact that I'm not married to his ass no more. "It went good, the judge granted me the divorce."

"So you and Chris is what?" She asked me while Royalty tried to wiggle out my lap so I let her.

"Chris and I are Chris and I." I told her smiling and she smacked her lips in annoyance causing me to laugh.

"Bitch for real." She said and I stood laughing.

"I am for real." I told her and she stood up.

"See bitch you in games, so I'mma let you sit down here and play with them." She said sitting Carti down and I just laughed as she made her way upstairs.

...

While royalty was sleep, I folded me and Chris's laundry and watched TV. "Wassup baby." Chris said walking in the room and shut the door.

"Hey." I told him keeping my eyes on the TV. He came over to me and sat down then kissed my cheek. "What you want Chris?" I asked him chuckling And grabbed a shirt out the basket.

"Some pussy." I smacked my lips and playfully pushed him causing him to laugh.

"No royalty is sleep right there." I said while looking back at her.

"We got a bathroom."

"Where Jr?"

"Playing basketball with the guys." He told me and I sighed.

"While we're on the topic of playing sports I don't know how I feel about him playing football this season."

I ain't wanna say nothing earlier in front of him because he just a kid and he seemed so happy. Reece arm just broke and with the whole seizure situation I'm scared. "What about it?" He asked me then laid back.

I turned around and looked back at him then spoke. "Reece arm is broke, and the seizure situation is scary to me."

"I understand but the season starts at the end of May, is arm will take a least 6 weeks to heal." He told me. "The doctor said the seizure this is nothing major, plus he'll still be taking his meds baby." He said shrugging. "He a kid baby and he's finally old enough to play." He sat up and wrapped his arm around me. "He go be good."

I sighed and thought about it then agreed. "Ok." I said and he started to kissing my neck.

I smiled and eventually gave in.

...

(Mature Audiences!!!)(Read at your own risk!!)

"Ohhh shit don't stooopp." I dragged out.

Chris pushes me back against the mirror more and opened my legs up wider and started to pound my shit. "Who is it?" He asked me before he started rubbing my clit with his thumb.

"Ahh." I gasped while my eyes rolled in the back of my head. "Yo-yours." I stumbled out and grabbed  his arm for something the hold. "Fuck daddy rub it faster." I moaned out. He slowed down his thumb just to tease me. He smiled at me and I placed my hand over his and moved it to the speed I wanted it to be. "Ohhhmmyyygoood!" I bust my nut.

He pulled out and looked at me. "Suck yo cum off my dick." I hopped off the counter and pushed him against the wall and went to my knees then put all him in my mouth.

As I Sucked his dick with no hands I massages his balls. Second later I felt his dick twitch in my mouth. "Mhmm." He groaned, and next thing I knew his warm kids hit my tongue causing me to stop, smiled and look him in his eyes. I sat hopped up in the counter and let his kids swim down my throat with a smile on my face. "Oh you nasty." He said then kissed my lips.

...

I know it's boring but I'm just building it up so hang in there.