Moving In

I'm sorry this is a late and short update, but my friend is having a BABY!
Also: Steamy scene ahead...to make up for that^
A/N//:
On the ninth day of Christmas,
My author gave to me
Nine precious moments,
Eight winter wonders,
Seven apologies ,
Six elves a packing,
Five Golden Trojans,
Four big words,
Three tiny smiles,
Two pounding hearts,
and One cheater with many regrets

Chapter Nine-Moving In

I finally turned in my key and got rid of all my unnecessary items that didn't make the cut for the move. Through a handy dandy portal, Nick was able to transport us into a cozy cabin. Even though there was a complete blizzard outside, it was nice and warm.

"This place is amazing! You're parents live here?"

He scratched his head and blushed, indicating he hadn't told me something that he thought might be important

He scratched his head and blushed, indicating he hadn't told me something that he thought might be important. "Not exactly. My parents live a few feet down; trust me, once you start spending time with them, you'll be glad we have our own space. Here, let me show you the master." We walked up the stairs and passed three other bedrooms before stopping at two double doors. Nick flung them open and I smiled.

"There's a tub IN the room?!"

"And in the bathroom as well."

"Holy Christmas cookies! And a fireplace! Oh, Nick, I love it."

He smiled, a tint of pink on his cheeks. "I'm glad. We'll rest here for a while and take the tunnel over to my parent's place if you want."

I turned and looked at him, taking in his nervous stance. "What's the tunnel?"

"It's an enclosed pathway that leads from our house to their's. It's underground and heated so we can walk."

"Oh, that sounds fun."

"We'll do it tomorrow," he whispered, running his hands up my sides.

The mood in the room completely shifted and I immediately felt the flames of passion ignite in me once again. "What'd you have in mind for tonight?"

He gripped me to him and crashed his mouth to mine, our lips melting together in the perfect way they always did. "Many, many things."

In a flash, our clothes were removed and he had me pinned underneath him on the bed. Feeling the soft, red blanket beneath me, I smiled and combed my fingers through his hair. His mouth descended then upon my breasts, lavishing them with the attention they craved and building the familiar feeling in my core. I needed friction. Shamelessly, I began to grind my center on his muscle-clad thigh, moaning in delight at the pressure it gave me; until he moved it, That is. I groaned in frustration, but that was quickly replaced with a groan of pleasure, my fingernails raking down his shoulder blades. I could feel him swelling within me and I purposely squeezed around him, know it would set him off even more. "Shit! Oh, Winter, fuck!" He pulled out as I continued to clench, only to ram back in and create the utmost pleasure for us both.

I lost count how many times we made love in our cabin, but I do know that I had never loved a man more than I loved Nick. It was so strange; to think that I had been with a man for five years and been afraid to make love to him, and now I have done that very thing with a man I had known for two days. Well, technically I'd known him since childhood, but we definitely were not thinking of this in Kindergarten.

I laid awake as Nick slightly snored beside me, his head on my breasts as I combed through his hair in soothing patterns. I had expected to feel guilty for taking things so fast with us, but it honestly felt so right! I'd never been so confident about my decisions in my life. These precious moments proved me right a hundred percent, and I planned to have many more.

A/N//:
Like I said, so sorry for how short and choppy this is, but I gotta be there for my girl!