Flustered and First times

“So I expect a collab soon,” I told August, giving him a look.

  He smacked his lips, looking away but I could tell he was amused with the way his lips pulled up at the sides, “C'mon man.

  “No!” I said loudly, “You love working with Chris. I want a new song Augustine!”

  He gave me a blank look, but I ignored it, smacking my lips sloppily at the sour taste on them, “I want a sexy song too.” I told him, tilting my head back and pouring some more of the juice in my mouth.

  “A sexy song?” He retorted and I nodded, shaking my head and making a face at the sour flavour again, “And what the fuck you eatin yo?” He said, laughing at my face.

  I liked my lips, “Lime juice- or is it lemon juice? Is there a difference?”

  He just made a face at me, “You got problems,” he said finally said and I nodded, humming.

  Jahnelle was in the shower and I got bored so I figured I'd call August. Of course I thought about Asante first, but I can't take anymore hormones right now, so I decided against it.

  It was midday and we didn't have shit to do. I mean, we were about to walk around for a bit and get some stuff for the house and I was waiting patiently for her to get the hell out the bathroom. And my mind was currently all over the place. I needed to do something.

  August's eyes went to something beyond the phone and his expression changed. He tilted his head and licked his lips slowly.

  My eyebrows furrowed, “Hey!” I said and he blinked a couple times, bringing his eyes back to me slowly, “What's with the sex eyes? I don't wanna see all that.”

  I'm already having a hard time not thinking about sex at the moment.

  There was laughter in the background and August straight-faced me.

  I grinned, “Hey.”

  He shook his head, laughing, “You been drinkin?

  I thought about it, “W-” I stopped, pursing my lips and humming.

  “Damn, isa yes or no question, what the hell you on?” He said, his eyes sparkling.

  “My best friend came home to me, I'm just happy,” I grinned, “I'm high off happiness!”

  His eyes narrowed and he tried not to smile, “You high?

  My grin widened and I nodded, “Yeah,” I laughed.

  He threw his head back, laughing, and I heard somebody say something in the background. Seconds later, a pretty face was next to his.

  I squealed, “Dee!”

  She laughed, “Hey, babygirl, how are you?

  “I feel great,” I nodded, grinning.

  “Stop smilin,” August said, watching my face with a smile of his own.

  “Okay.”

  “You're still smiling,” Danni said with a giggle.

  “What?” I said and started laughing when I realized I was.

  “Wait,” August said, then stopped smiling, “What you on?” He said seriously.

  “Okay so,” I started, leaning forward, “My girl came home right?” I said and his lips twitched while Danni got comfortable, “And she had brownies, but they had weed in'em. But she told me though and I ate like… ten,” I started cracking up, which made them start to laugh.