The idiot who toyed with her.

**Jazmyn's POV**

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGG

"Finally,saved by the bell", I muttered to myself. I have been sitting at my place for the whole 2 hours listening to my Phys Ed teacher blabber on how important our pancreas are or on how our cell membranes function. Ugh. This sounds more like Bio then Phys Ed. I got up and made my way to room 101, for algebra.

As I got up I carried my Phys Ed books and my handbag and I started walking towards my locker.Unfortunately, I had to bump in the last person I wanted to meet. Harry.I bumped into him quite hard and all the contents of my bag flew out. To make matters worse, my friend of the month decided to drop by today and my box of tampons rolled on the floor, in front of Harry.

"Oops..pardon me", I muttered as I picked my you-know-what. Harry chuckled and said, "Its fine babe. You're so cute when you blush" Wait, Im blushing?Gosh this is embarrasing. Ugh.Hold on...didnt Harry just wrote how ugly and aneroxic I am.

"Um...excuse me whore?",I asked.

Harry looked a little taken aback.He chuckled nervously."Um..love..did i hear right?"

"You did you fucked up whore! Get out. WHAT KIND OF FUCKING PERSON DOES THIS. YOU WRITE A NOTE ON TELLING ME HOW UGLY I AND NOW YOURE CALLING ME BABE?"I snapped angrily.

"Umm...but I didn't-"

"Save it for someone who actually fucking care you whore.Goodbye and good riddance you fucking fag "I interrupted Harry.

"Ehem" I heard someone cough nervously.It was

"Language Danielle", she told me her eyebrows furrowed.

"Sorry miss...",and with that I left the room and stormed off to my locker.

***********

"Sorry I was tardy Mr.Michael I was having a little talk with Miss Linnie", I lied as I went in room 101,algebra 1.

"Fine. But, please take note tardiness is not to my liking"

"Sorry" I muttered as I made my way to my seat.just in between Hazel and Cassidy (A/N I know this isnt really important but Hazel and Cassy are my real life best friends. x)

Fortunaty, Cassy,me and Hazel are in the same class for Algebra. "Sooo...what happened during Phys Ed babe?" Cassy asked, as she wasnt in mine and Hazels class during that time.

"Er...nothing"

"Cmon you know you cant lie to Cass, Jazmyn, I just told her everything" Hazel admitted.

"Alright you guys listen up" , I said as I began pouring the whole unfortunate story out.

"It all started when Harry asked me out he -"

"Omg! he asked you out?!!!",squealed Cass.

"Yea...but hear me out first girls, I said, a little annoyed of being interrupted.

I got a nod of approval from Hazel and an "Okey dokey" from Cass.

I then continued my horrendous story, as their eyes widened with shock.

*************

**Harry's POV**

"What the fuck is wrong with Jaz? I compliment her and she snaps about a note?"

These were the thoughts running through my head right now. Im seriously confused, flabbergasted even.I kept on thinking on this issue until i reached room 608, Chemistry 4.

I apologised for my tardiness to Ms.Gracey, giving her one of my infamous, cheeky innocent smlie, which I know makes ANY womans' heart melt. Ms.G forgave me lightly, and ushered me to my sit beside my best bud, Matthew.