Flashback

A/N

YOLO

^^ Acronym from Justin The Bieberific Bieber ^^

******

Jazmyn's POV

My fingers are now interwined with Harry. Surprised ? (; I guessed so. God Damnit Harry is so hot. I know , you're probably wondering this happened.

** Flashback ** ( Still Jazmyn's POV )

After Algebra i went to meet Mr.Michael, just as he requested. Surprise , surprise! I got a week of detention. After that, school was pretty normal. Lucky me, cause I wss pretty busy the whole day. I ran up and dow getting signatures and forms and the usual stuff yknow. I guess thats what I get for being head cheerleader and the president of 5 school clubs. Yea,Im a pretty busy girl. But, I managed to avoid contact with Mr. Playboy as you know who. After school, I headed to the detention room for an hour of boredom. Worst of all the school bully, Zayn Malik sat behind me, failing to flirt . His cute and all but his just a little too vain for my liking. And his quiff is a little too 'up' if you know what i mean. (A/N I don't hate Zayn (; I SHIP HIM BITCHAS XD But, he'll seem awesomer soon. No offense about your quiff Zayn I LOVE IT AND TOTALLY SHIP IT ;D)

''Miss Jazmyn your hour is up. You may go. Thanks for attending detention'', Ms.Czerwitzki told me in a 'finally-one-less-kid to-take-care-of' tone.

''Thanks Miss! Bye! Bye Zayn!''

''Bye'' Ms.Czers told me.

''Bye Jaz'',Zayn replied in a flirtatious tone as be winked.

I chuckled. He never gives up. Wouldn't hurt to be friends though. His a nice guy and who knows, he may be famous one day. (;

I waved and walked out my flops giving little squeaks out onto the floor.

Guess who was waiting for me outside?

Yeap. Harry fucking Styles.

God what does he want.

He was with his moron of a friend Matt.

''Before you say anything, little Matthew here would like to tell you something'', Harry smirked.

I scoffed, ''60 second Styles''

''Basically...'' Matt started off.

''Hurry up!'', I snapped. I could see him tense up. By 'him' , i meant Matthew. Harry looked as calm as a cucumber.

''Erm...Harry meant what he wrote in the note and he was afraid to tell you '' Matt mumbled.

After Matt said that I ran off , I could hear sharp sounds, like a slap was being given but I wasn't bothered. I ran to the nearest Starbucks. I could really use a Java chip frapuccino now. I was lucky as there was no line at the order counter. I walked up to it and waited for the cashier.

''Welcome to Starbucks. May I take your order? a young boy around my asked flirtariously.

I huffed and rolled my eyes. ''One Java Chip Frap, Grande. The name's Jazmyn and hurry it up I had a bad day.''

''Woah fiesty''

''Just get me my coffee''

''Right, here you go'' Thank you for buying your coffee at Starbucks.''

I glanced at my cup of coffee as i took a sit FAR AWAY FROM THE COUNTER AS POSSIBLE. Emphasis on far away.

On it was my name.

Ms.Jasmine.

DAMN THEH ALWAYS GET MY NAME WRONG. FUU..

Wait, below my name the cashiers name , ''Jordan'' and his number was written .

I laughed , he sure tried hard. ''Desperate much'' I muttered.

''Who's desperate you ''? I glanced up and saw Matt . I was pissed. Before I could even answer he grabbed my wrist and forced me against the white creamy wall of Starbucks.

He began smashing his lips onto mine . It was horrid . He forced me to kissed back. If i didnt he would put his hand under my clothes and try to rip my bra off. I kept begging him to stop but he didn't care how much he was hurting me. After merely 5 minites of torture I could feel Matt put his hands into my white shorts .

''PLEASE DONT! PLEASE! PLEASE! I begged

But he began seeping his hands down further into my thongs.

I was hurt mentaly and physically. I begged and begged until I herd an angelic voice saying

''She . said . stop ''

A\N

This isnt the end of the flahback. Part two up soon. (: sorry if its crappy. Im not a good writer.x its short too.. But theres a sorta cliffy

Soo...

Fan

Vote

Comment

Inbox

PM

Follow

KIK

Insta

Tumblr

:3

Byeee