Chapter 10 Hoto ♧

**Harry's POV**

I could just stare as I saw the beautiful brunette haired girl rush out of Starbucks. Jazmyn. Why does that name sound so familiar? I just shook all those thoughts out of my head and focused on the hot girl standing in front of me.

Notice how I called Jazmyn beautiful and Brooke hot. Those are basically two different words to a man. Hot as in slutty, a bang as Americans call it , a one-night stand for me. I'm pretty needy yeah, Im going to fuck Brooke tonight till her brains burst out. ( A/N That totally turned us all on, I m not going to lie)

"So Brooke, babe, you doing anything tonight? " I whispered, you could say, seductively.

"No not really", she blushed, looking all innocent but I know those thoughts around in her mind. That dirty-minded bitch. Hah! Who am I kidding I'm pretty dirty-minded too. But, fuck cares, right?

"So babe, shall we have some fun tonight, if you know what I mean", I whispered, into her ear, surely sending chills down her back.

"Sure! Want to go hang out in the mall? " she asked ,excitedly.

I wasn't sure if she was just one big dumbass or she was just being a tease.

"...need new shoes, clothes, bags, earings..." she trailed on.

Definetely the dumbass.

"I mean would you and I like to you know go to a pub, drink a little, you know have some fun babe?"

"Um, ok, its not like Jazmyn bothers anyways"

Jazmyn. Her name sent shivers down my back. It was such a unique name. So exquisite. Smh, again I looked at the slut before me.

"Lets go back to my place and get the rest of the boys shall we?, you can follow if you like and OH! Make Jazmyn tag along too?" I almost pleaded.

She gave me a look and a snort "First of all, the boys are hot, I can't wait to meet them"

I snorted loudly at that but covered it up with an awkward cough.

She glared a little and continues " Second of all, why Jazmyn huh?", she asked, jealousy clear in her voice.

I began to laugh a little, and said " Manners , you know Brookie Cookie?" I asked her, acting all cute. Ugh.

"Fine" she grunted .

"So, shall we head back to the apartment and meet those *cough* hot boys?" I questioned.

"Totally" , she answered trying to be cool but to me she just was a failed attempt.

~~~~~~~~

**Jazmyn's Pov**

Recap

Anywhere would be better than Starbucks with those two right?

Boy, was I wrong.

As I turned into the chilly streets of London, the sun began setting. The cold London air became crisp and I held back a shiver.

I started walking down this dark alleyway, as I did not know where I was going, just aimlessly wondering around when I heard the all too familiar voice saying, "We meet again yea Jazmyn?" , he slurred.

"Dad.", I stated sternly.

~~~~~~~~

**Brooke's Pov** (New one :p)

I started walking, following Harry out of starbucks into his famous range rover . I 'accidentally' dropped my phone in front of Harry, bending down in front of him, making sure my short skirt reveals my bum as I picked up my Louis Vutton purse. I heard Harry snort but cover it with a laugh. Hah! Probably thought I was gorgeous.