Chapter 10 : Soham's discussion

It is morning. Soham sits beside Meghna. Meghna is writing her novel. Soham asks her

-"Can you define life? "

-"Life cannot have a specific definition, but we are sent to earth by God for some specific reason, we should use the opportunity of human life to do something different."

-"How will you describe the event of our meeting different people? As I met you, we share a beautiful friendship, how will you explain this, why we met? "

-"I think we were destined to meet for some reason. "

-"As we met Sachin! "

Meghna understands intention of Soham, she stops the conversation.

Soham instantly continues, " Sorry if it disturbed you. Okay Di, tell me if your husband cheats you after marriage, will you not try hard to stop their relationship or just let go? "

Meghna accepts the change of topic and answers, " Extra marital affairs are very common nowadays, I think there is no point in binding someone or forcing, if he wants to go, he should go, I will let him go happily. But the situation turns very problematic if the wife is totally dependent on his husband, she has to tolerate reluctantly. Children's of such couple suffer most. Their mindset gets ruined. It is very unethical to cheat someone or let self get cheated. "
Meghna stops, Soham's face turned pale. She did not want to hurt intentionally. She just answered him.

Meghna hugs him, Soham says, " I am fine. Don't worry. You continue. "

Meghna intends to change the topic.

Soham says, " Are you the victim of desert island syndrome? "
Meghna says, " No, I just want to live happily. Independence makes me feel strong. I have embraced solitude but you are there. "

Soham replies, " I wish you had not embraced solitude, if you feel you need a new friend, you can talk to Sachin. I talked him for a good deal of time, he is fit to be your friend. If he does something wrong, I will be in between. I am not forcing but you need a change. At least a good listener for your high quality lectures filled with philosophy and reality. "

Sonali watches this. She interferes, "Let her live happily. Don't ruin her happiness for God's sake. Again she will be getting hurt. Let her do what she wants. "

Meghna feels relaxed. Now Soham will not irritate her regarding Sachin.

Soham stops talking to her, but talks to Sachin. He repeats whatever Meghna says to him. Sachin appreciates her thoughts and different way of understanding.

Meghna wonders why woman should marry at early age as per old tradition. If they are doing by their will, after fulfilling their dreams of career, it's fine, but should not be hurried for. It is for the girl that everything changes. Home, family and even name! For boys it's mainly add-on. But for girls along with responsibility there are huge changes. She knows well how big marriage is and how it changes everything for girls and their families.

In spite of so much progress of girls in every field, still after marriage, very less girls get the opportunity to focus on their career or their own family.

Soham again starts conversing with her. " I feel lonely sometimes being single. Isn't relationships are beautiful? You have someone to care always for, share each single bit of your daily routine. "