Chapter 40 : The value of detachment

Detachment! The word seems to be so negative, isn't it?

But detachment can lead to happiness. But, how?

We don't know how to give freedom in love. Those who have to stay will stay. We can't think like this, isn't it?

If we can think like this, we will be in peace.

No doubt, we should give our best to our loved ones. But after that, we can't force anyone to stay!

If we stay detached with the person we love, we will not get much pain, if they change later.

Being loyal, being protective, being caring yet giving freedom is very difficult. Fear should be there in not letting the person move on to someone else unnecessarily.

But if the situation doesn't permit. If a family or career becomes the obstacle, then this feeling of detachment and letting stay happy helps a ton.

Suffering becomes less!

Sometimes, the timing and life of two different people do not permit, sometimes it's the dream of one of them that doesn't enable to be together forever!

Loving truly and yet detached?

Sounds very odd!

Yes, it's for the betterment of both!

Meghna thinks she is going to be like this!

Love Sachin, yet detached.

How will she do?

If suppose Sachin gets married to someone else, maybe that has a maximum chance. She is going to get hurt. She is getting so much importance and yes people love importance!!

She will love him at present truly, what may happen next, no one knows, but she will be ready, he may change at any time!

Suddenly, he may not find any enthusiasm in her and may get a nicer one.

Her inner voice asked her, so you will be happily accepting him with someone else!

Meghna pauses her stream of thoughts.

She is flowing like a fresh spring from mountains breaking away all obstacles.

This time she is paused by a boulder.

She will accept someone else for him?

The boulder gets broken.

She will accept if it's good for him. His happiness would become a priority!

What will she do?

She will cherish the moments.
No, she needs to halt!

The spring has fallen on a plane area.

Her thoughts get slow and sluggish.

Yes, the very thoughts are bringing the pain. So it's very easy to think than doing.

It needs a lot of maturities and broad-mindedness!

It needs lot of reasoning, explanation and patience!