Wedding Bells

And Faith did, Faith went away for a 2 weeks, she went to Mycrofts holiday house at the beach. It was lovely but she wanted Sherlock to be there with her, so she went back less mad at him. She was willing to forgive him, if he acting like what was happening with them actually happens.When Faith got back to the apartment, she didn't expect Sherlock to be home, but he was and to be precise laying on the lounge with a white sheet wrapped around his body. His hands pressed together in the praying position and eyes locked closed. She stood there in the door way.

"John?" Sherlock said quietly 

Faith walked over to the lounge. 

"I'm back, Sherlock" she said softly 

his eyes snapped open and looked up at her, a wave of relief went through his body. 

"Faith" he said so quiet you could hardly hear him. 

"Mmm" 

"You scared me.." he whispered 

"Ooh Sherlock" she said knowingly 

She got on her knees and wrapped her arms around his sheet covered body. And he hugged back tightly might I add. 

"What were you doing?" 

"I was on holiday, I left a note." 

"I didn't see, oh wait the one on the chair in our room?" 

"O-our room?" She whispered 

"Yes, didn't you hear me?"

"Agh yes, that note." 

"I must have reed it and stored it away some where," 

"So like the kiss then?" 

"What kiss?" He asked in confusion

She sighed and got up walking over to the kitchen, and boiling the jug. He got up after her a grabbed her arm. 

"I've disappointed you," 

"You just noticed that? Sherlock all you do is dissolve yourself in your work and ignore everyone who loves you." Faith shook her head and stormed into his room, witch to be honest wasn't the greatest escape. 

She messed around in there for a while until she couldn't stand it anymore and just as she was walking out. 

"You wanna work fine, When I was away I came into some information that could potentially help us, with Moriarty,  He met a women named Isabel and shes just an evil as he, they are getting on very well and something big is coming. This attack on you will be soon and there's a code to work out.. of some sort." 

Sherlocks eyes lit up like a light bulb when someone flicks its switch.. 

"Thank you Mrs Holmes!" he said smirking and nearly racing out the door. 

"Agh Sherlock, aren't you going to get dressed first?" 

"Oh yes," 

He got changed and rushed into the living room, putting his jacket on. He looked down at Faith who was sitting on the lounge with her arms crossed having a sulk. Sherlock walked over and knelt down in front of her. 

"I'm sorry Faith, sometimes I get carried away with me work, you know that better then anyone. When this is over, witch will hopefully be soon we can um talk, if you've like." 

Faith looked into his eyes 

"I would like to talk," She said back 

"Then we will soon, but for now, are you coming?" he said offering her his hand. 

"Fine" She sighed and took his hand 

And they were off to find Lestrade. 

~ A few days later ~ 

 Faith had convinced Sherlock to go get some food for the house and he ended up going to the markets. Faith was in the kitchen using Sherlock's microscope to look at some interesting slides she had come across yesterday. When Sherlock got the the front door he saw a letter on the ground and closely examined it, it was addressed to Mr Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson, he picked it up and took everything upstairs. Once he had put some of the food away Faith looked up at him. 

"Anything interesting happen?" She asked 

"John and I got a letter with a silver seal, what could that mean?" 

"Mycroft, maybe?" 

"No, his is gold. He wouldn't think of himself as second class, like silver portrays." 

"Right well you better open it then," Faith said going back to her slides 

Sherlock ripped the letter open and took the silver paper out of it and held it up. 

"Dear Mr Holmes and Dr. Watson, you are invited to witness the joining of Mr Jim Moriarty and Miss Isabel Rantly" Sherlock read 

Faith smiled as Sherlock and her made eye contact 

"Well Sherlock, the consulting criminal just gave us the when and where in one package. Just not how" 

"Some things are best left unsaid." 

"The game is on!" Faith smiled 

"Oh yes" Sherlock smiled back.