Chapter 1

Izzy

Today is my eighteenth birthday. I'm done with school now and I'm so done taking care of my mom. She is getting married in a couple days and when she's on her honeymoon with Phil Dwyer, her new husband, I'll be packing up and leaving for Forks, Washington. Why my dad moved there is beyond me. I am missing Dean more than anything right now maybe because it's his birthday in a month. I wish I knew where he and Sam were so I could visit them.

"Bella honey there's someone on the phone." My mom hollers from the kitchen.

Ugh I so need to get a cellphone! "Coming mom."

I ran from my room to the kitchen and snatched the phone from her hand. I put it up to my ear and smiled when I heard the music playing.

"Hello?"

"Izzy that you BabyGirl?"

"Dean! I miss you!" I shout.

"Awe Sammy did ya hear that? Izzy misses me. She shouted it for the world to hear."

"Sammy's with you? Ah! Come see me please!" I beg.

My mom gives me a look and I roll my eyes. She doesn't particularly like Dean, but oh well she can suck it up. I've had a crush on Dean since forever ago.

"Did you hear anything I said Sweetie?"

"What? No sorry moms giving me a look. Hold on I'm going to my room." I say putting the phone by my side.

"Okay you can tell me now."

"Renee still not like me?"

"You kidding who does she like? I'm surprised she's getting married. What were you saying that I didn't hear?"

"You still in Phoenix?"

"You know I am Dean. Why?" I ask curious.

"We have a case in Washington but as soon as we're done here we'll be heading down to see you. Do you think that would be okay?"

"Depends on how long it will take you guys. Moms leaving for her honeymoon next week and she won't be back until next month."

"Happy Birthday by the way BabyGirl. I'm not sure but we'll try to hurry. I've gotta go but I'll call you later."

He hangs up the phone and I took our phone back to my mom. I needed to get me a cell phone. I have enough money for me to get to Washington and a phone but I'll wait to get that.

Dean

I put my phone back in my pocket and turned up the radio. Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas came on. So I looked at Sammy and stated singing along.

I noticed Sammy looking at me so I turned the music down.

"What?" I ask smirking.

"Did you seriously just call Bells and tell we're on a case?"

"Yeah I did. Don't worry Sammy she knows her dad does this from time to time. She knows what we do. I bet she'll be doing it soon Sammy." I roll my eyes.

I wouldn't say it out loud but I miss Izzy. I used to see her as this little sister I never had. Sure it's been five or six years since I've seen her but I miss her. I've had a thing for her since she hit fourteen. I wouldn't do anything about but maybe that'll change when I see her.

"Dean man stop somewhere so we can rest. We've been on the road for a week straight."

"Fine you puss." I pull into the next hotel I see.

There is a bar and restaurant attached. I went in and checked us in. After we got settled I decided to call Izzy again.

"You coming bro?"

"Where?" I ask.

"To get a few beers."

Updated 12/29/19