Chapter 8

Previously: "Have fun BabyGirl." Dean says as I head to the door.

"Fuck off Tiger." I go outside to wait for Edward.

Izzy

Edward showed up five minutes later. I was hoping we caught him in the act soon. I was getting sick of doing this. I didn't want to hide my feelings for Dean anymore.

"Love how was your day?" He asks as I get into the car.

"Good. Looked for jobs. " I say.

"There's no reason for you to work." He tells me.

"I'm not going to do this again Edward. I want my own money I don't need you to pay for everything." I sigh.

"I don't see why not. Most girls would love for their things to paid for." He starts again.

"I'm not like most girls Edward. Just leave it alone." I snap.

The point was to get him pissed to the point of where he would snap.

Authors Pov

They got to the diner and Sam and Dean were hanging around outside. Little did they know that the victim wouldn't be some poor waiter. It was going to be poor Bella. Well let's see what's happening on the inside.

Izzy's Pov

"So when do you want to meet the rest of my family?" Edward asks.

"I really don't want to meet them Edward." I say.

"You need to meet them love." He tells me.

"Why do I?" I ask.

"If we are to be married I think you should get to know your in-laws." He smiles.

"Excuse me? Married? Uh no I don't think so." I snap.

"Yes marriage." He growls.

I get up and walk outside. The plan was working so far. He followed me our and grabbed my arm. He pulled me along to the alley behind the diner. He shoved me up against the wall and pinned me by the arms.

"Listen here I told you that I couldn't read your mind but you better listen to me. When I say marriage I mean it. You are my mate." He growls.

"Fuck you Edward! I don't want to be married to you! Why would I? I'm not your mate I'm telling you." I yell.

"Fine if I can't have you then no one can." That's when things started to go in slow motion.

He started coming towards my neck but I seen Dean behind him with the machete. He didn't get near my neck before he was headless. Dean and Sam proceeded to chop him into pieces and light him on fire. I stood there afraid to move. I don't think I could if I tried.

**Two Hours Later**

Dean carried me into the house and laid me in my bed. He laid down next to me and held me.

"You okay BabyGirl?" Dean asks.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a little freaked." I admit.

"It's okay. I'm sorry you had to see all that." He sighs.

"I was going to see it one way or another Dean. It's okay." I roll over to face him.

Dean

"If you say so BabyGirl." I smile.

"So I think you owe me something." She says.

"Oh and what do I owe you?" I smirk.