Chapter 7

Izzy

This morning was awkward to say the least. Eddie boy ended up coming into my room again although that didn't last long once he seen Dean sitting in the corner with a lighter.

"So BabyGirl wanna tell me what you were dreaming about after your stalker left." Dean smirks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, you forget that you talk in your sleep." He winks at me.

Oh God. I try thinking back to what I was dreaming but couldn't find anything.

"What did I say?" I ask freaking out.

Please don't let Sammy walk in and hear this. Please don't let what I said last night be embarrassing. Dean looked around and pointed to my room. He got up and mouthed 'follow me'. I followed him to my room and sat on the bed.

"Dean would you just tell me what I said." I impatiently say.

"Well it varied to you moaning my name, to calling out for help, to screaming at Edward to leave you alone then finally back to me. Although the last time you went back to me you were having a full conversation with dream me, but it was coming out as one sided." He plops on my bed smirking.

I remember now. Oh dear. Dean said I started of moaning his name and that's because that dream was a very sexual dream. I blushed remembering all the things dream Dean did. I went from that to screaming for help. I had woke up from what I thought was a dream to find that Edward had drained all the ones I loved. Screaming at Edward to leave me alone was because he was coming towards me with an evil smile telling me that I was next and that no one could stop him. I just put that as me being nervous. Now the conversation I was having with dream Dean was about where we were going to get married.

"So want to tell me what the conversation was BabyGirl." Dean asks breaking me from my thoughts.

"Not now maybe after you tell me your feelings." I say leaving the room.

**Getting Ready To Go To The Mall**

Dean

Sammy was getting the wire ready to put on Izzy. We were going to be driving in together and hopefully we will get this done and over with. To say that I was freaking out (which I never do) was an understatement. I didn't want her doing this, but she's like her father in that direction. Stubborn as Hell. I love that girl, but I can't tell her quite yet.

I just hope she knows what's she's getting herself into.

My phone starts ringing and I grin knowing that it's Bobby. I wonder what he wants.

"Hello." I answer.

"Idjit why have you not called?"

"Because I'm a little busy." I reply.

"Too busy to call me. You idjits not done with the case yet?"

"Oh we're done with it, but another case hit us right in the face. I'm here with someone." I walk into the living room.

"Who you with?"

Izzy looks at me and I hand her the phone. 'Who is it?' She mouths. 'Bobby.' I mouth back. She takes the phone. She put it on speaker.

"Hi Uncle Bobby!"

"Princess is that you? So you're the one the idjits are with."

"Hey now don't be calling my boys idjits now ya hear." She gets back at him.