2.) Doctors office

My mom came and checked me out of school for of course another doctors appointment.When we entered the building we had to ride the elevator up two levels to where the cat scan and Xrays were .When we entered the 2cd floor there were lots of patients,but one particular patient caught my eye .Her name was Caroline she had beautiful brown ombre hair with a beanie wearing a cut off tee, jeans and black vans.I knew her name because the doctor called her back as soon as possible but she wasnt the sick one her bestfriend Danielle who had long brown ombre hair same as Caroline.I know it might sound a little stalkerish because I knew both of their names but not only that I knew why they were there also.It wasn't because of anything serious but Danielle had broken her arm by falling off the cheer pyramid.I could tell because she was still in her mountain bears cheer outfit still and I over heard her and Caroline talking about it.Suddenly my mom nugged me and said go talk to her ,I replied really quick "no I cannn....."

my mom Interrupted me before I finished.

"what did I say about saying you can't" she questioned

Now go talk to her she said ,so I got up like my mom demanded. I'm glad my mom made me go to talk to her she was really cool and as soon as she was about to give me her number the stupid doctor called me back.We waited about thirty minutes until the doctor came in and said the spots on your lungs are signs of .......