8.) love

So I took Caroline to this little botique and found this little necklace it was sterling silver with a little pink heart pendent.I bought it for Care because she was in love with it and I had been telling her for about three weeks now that I would buy her one.After I bought the necklace for Caroline we went to starbucks and got frappuccino's and cinnamon rolls.After a day of fun of course it would have to end eventhough I really didn't want it to.After all today was great but God only knew what was ahead.Just like in the beging of my journal the quote "a soldier never dies may fade but never fades completly" .this quote is very true but I kept questioning my self was I a soldier or in other words a WARRIOR. A warrior a word that bassically means you fight agianst bad things or bad people,but for some reason I could never answer that question.Which kinda made me wonder if I was really worth it.I never really talked about things because I never really had anyone. Now that I do have friends and family I was kinda afraid to tell them because I was afraid they would all think I was crazy or over exaggerating.Which made me even more depressed.I guess I never really knew what my life had in store for me.I guess I kinda took things for granted.So I decided......