15.) Desperate

Laying here knowing that I was just desperate to know answers. I knew that it was getting harder to stay strong but I had to for my mom and for Caroline.

I just didn't understand what to do about the pain not physical pain but mentally hurt knowing that if the doctor didn't help I would leave her and care alone. which just killed me.that feeling of dieing was nothing to thinking that I would leave my wonderful, amazing, and gorgeous mother and girlfriend. needless to say I was in a hard spot.yet all I could think about was being selfish and worried about myself. I was desperate. I just wish that someone understood.( I was interrupted) my mom calling me to tell me that the doctor called and he had some important information.

All I could think was that I'm dying. As you can tell I'm a very negative person. But actually the doctor said it was good news. How could me dying be good news how could the struggle of not knowing be good. This doctor was officially on my bad side(For the day). But my mom said I was over acting like any teen. But of course this was coming out of the women who told me when I was little that fish was just fake chicken and better for me and of course my dumb self thought that she was being honest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I decide not to leave a cliff hanger this time but u probably hate me for not updating in a while so thx to all those loyal readers thank you so so much I love you 💖💖 and sorry for the short chapter