1.) Doctor

I'm Colten,and my mom and doctor thinks that I should write in a Journal because of everything that has happened here lately.So it all started when I was twelve I lost my dad in the army I'm fifteen now.When I first figured out my dad was gone all that went through my head was I've lost my best friend my dad the only person who I had to talk to.I mean I had my mom but...I never really talked to her unless it was about school or chores and I used to have a two good friends. but I lost one because he moved and the other friend heard rumors about me that weren't true and ended up bullying me.I was never the cool chip in the bag needless to say.But the real reason for writing in this stupid journal is because a couple days ago I got super sick.So we went to the doctor and they ended up doing some cat scans and they or the "doctor" said he found something on my lungs.The doctor said there were small spots on my lungs and would like to keep checked in on them.After that we went to my favorite place to eat  (firehouse subs).When we were eating my mom started to tear up so I looked at her and said do you remember when dad died you said that "a soldier never dies may fade but will never fade completly" mom this is how I feel.She rose her head up and smiled & said "I love you but you know I cant lose you to I already lost..." . I stoped her from finishing the end of the sentence and continued to tell her something to the effect of "don't worry I'll be fine mom". Something I had always said. But was I really. Did I mean it. Was I okay?.

So as soon as we got home I went to my room to "finish my homework" or so I said. I wasn't really i.e. As just putting on the "I'm okay" show. But inside I was terrified.

*Two weeks later

My mom came and checked me out of school for of course another doctors appointment.When we entered the building we had to ride the elevator up two levels to where the cat scan and Xrays were .When we entered the 2cd floor there were lots of patients,but one particular patient caught my eye her name was.......