18.) The suprise

Okay so I hope you guys like my books because in all honesty I feel as if my books aren't really good.. But it's whatever and I decided to update early because I will be busy the 22.

__________________________

Recap

"Look I'm sorry I didn't-"
She cut me off with another kiss. She smiled against our lips.
After a while we both pulled back and looked at each other. She made me forget everything. The fact I was supposed to be home. My phone now had fourteen missed calls and the fact I had ten missed texts from care.

"Shi-itake"

"What's wrong" she asked

"I have to go I'll text u ok" and before she could answer I got up and walked as fast as I could. What did I do. This is going to break Caroline. God I'm a horrible person. I'm going to tell her even though she will hate me. I have to. I hope she forgives me and that I can hope for the best.

"Hello" a soft sweet voice came from the other end of the phone

"Care I need to talk to you-"

____________________________

I started getting really nervous.

" what's so important to wake me at 12:57" she was grumpy "sorry Colton I shouldn't have said that I didn't mean it"

"It's fine and your right I shouldn't have woken you but-"

"But what-" she demanded

"Care I-I" and the stuttering began " I wanted to know if you wan to go out tomorrow" I flaked I lied. I couldn't tell her it was to hard and I just couldn't. I was scared I would lose her. I will lose her because of stupidity.

" Colton I have practice tomorrow I'm sorry maybe after Tomorrow" she sounded sad and apologetic. Something I felt like doing.

" yeah it's fine night care  I love you" before she could answer I hung up and I wish I would just tell her but the time isn't right.

When I walked in my mom rushed over checking if I was okay. She told me to tell her I was ok next time and then she told me supper was in the fridge. To be honest I wasn't hungry. I was just upset and scared.

After talking to her and telling her everything she told it was best if I tell Caroline after her showcase. I nodded in agreement and headed towards the staircase. I stumbled up the stairs hoping things would just fix themselves but I knew that wasn't the case. When I made it up the stairs I saw the light on in my room when I walked in I saw none other than my lovely sister. Did I forget to tell you. Well now I'm going to tell you my mom and I found out that my sister or should I say half sister. Yeah my dad was married to a women before mom which meant they had a child named Natalya Hope. She was nice but she only visited when she needs something or she wants to see as she calls my mom her "beautiful second mommy". Basically because we aren't the poorest people since my dad and my mom works at the hospital. Which is good income. She's a money sucker but who am I to judge. Plus here lately she has been better and hasn't been asking for much. She has blonde hair brown streaks just below her shoulder. She is wearing skinny jeans with combat boots and a flannel shirt. Texting away in her iPhone. Before she looked up and noticed me.

"Hey loser" she joked playfully bumping me

"What Natalya"

"Well hi to you to" she waved her hand up sarcastically "anyways I'm back for a while"