24

The silver mine has always been the trademark for silvergroove but I have never actually went there

The silver mine has always been the trademark for silvergroove but I have never actually went there. I figured it wouldn't be fun watching some stone, but as Michael and I arrived it was nothing like I expected.

My eyes were wide open as I took in the shining metal in every stone that reflected from the small lights around us. I listened to the light tapping from the water falling from the roof of the mine.

"Are you sure it's not closed?", I asked Michael while pointing at the sign in front of us.

"Yes", he answered and kicked the sign so it was now laying with the words 'closed' pushed down the ground.

I took a step in to the mine while observing every detail, my fingers trailed against the freezing walls while Michael stood behind me, just watching as I processed the beauty.

"Why did you take me here?", I finally broke the silence and turned against him.

"You like it, don't you?", he dropped the binder to the ground, which left a echoing in the mine.

"Actually, I do.", I admitted.

"But why are we here?", I leaned against the stone wall beside me while questioning Michael.

"To show you this lovely place as an apology."

"I see, it doesn't mean I forgive you though"

I reached down to pick up his binder,
"What is that?"
Michael picked it up before I had a chance to grab it and held it up it the air so that I was unable to reach it.

"Nothing you need to worry about"

"Sure", I lied and took a huge jump towards Michael and his damn binder.

He gaped in surprise as I came at him with my fingers sprung. I reached for it but ended up grabbing ahold of Michael instead. Gravity pulled us down and we fell hard on the stone.
Surprisingly I bursted out in laugh and so did Michael.

I rolled of him but stayed on the ground with my face close to his.
"What?", I playfully hit Michaels shoulder because he was staring at me with his sparkling blue eyes.

"Nothing, you just look so beautiful.", he told me and my face heated up like a tomato.

"You really mean that?", I asked while moving myself slightly closer to his body.

"Yes.", he moved his hand and placed a strain of my hair, that had fallen out of the bun, behind my ear.

"What do you want with me Michael?", I sighed. This was one of those moments when he sent me mixed signals. After everything I should have known better but it was so hard when he breathed inches away from me.

"I just want you", he said and rolled over to his back, so he could stare at the roof.

"Well then show it", I quietly answered and he must have heard because the moment after he lifted me by the hips so that I was now laying on top of him.

He placed his warm hand against my cheek and caressed it gently, "Okay".

Michael leaned in and pressed his soft lips against mine while moving his hand down my back. The interacted breathing was enough for me to crave more. I broke the kiss, moving my head slightly, which gave me the opportunity to slide my tongue along his neck. Michael groaned and flipped us over to regain his dominance.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to take off his shirt.
He helped me remove it and I examined his bare chest. The fire around us was filling up the mine as we continued to make out passionately.

Michael pulled away and I yelped in the lack of touch. "What's wrong?", I asked and leaned in to kiss him again but he moved his body backwards.

"Nothing, I just don't want you to believe that this is all I want."
"You mean more to me Luci"

He was right, we were moving to fast but my body just thought differently.

"Okay. Can you please tell me what's inside the binder now?", I pouted my eyes.

"You won't like it..", he tried to change my mind but I needed to know.

Michael handed me it and sat back with his face rested on his hands.
I read some of the things written down at the papers and felt my temper rise, "What the fuck?", I almost screamed.

"I told you.", Michael didn't meet my furious face.

After my many chemistry lessons I had enough knowledge to see the radioactive substances he needed and a few other things that led to the same conclusion, "Are you trying to make a bomb?!"

"Yes. It's is the base instructions right there", he pointed at the paper in my hands, "I won't be able to do it without help from some really powerful people"

"But I have contacts and we expect it to be done soon", he continued as my mouth were open in shock.

"How many will it kill?", I wondered, afraid to hear the answer.

"Everyone."

"But you can come with us to the safe shelters, there are only three in the world", he wanted me to be grateful for his suggestion but this was insane.

"I knew this was a huge mistake"

"No, no Luci.", he took the binder back.
"Don't say that"

"This is the last time I'm telling you Michael. I want nothing to do with your plan"

"Fine.", he said and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"Home.", he quickly put his shirt back on and pulled his now messy hair back a little. "Are you coming with me?, he asked and I nodded.