Dating The Badass

Dating The Badass

Published 23rd August 2014

All Rights Reserved

Her name is Drew Evans. She's 18, and a tomboy. She's the badass of the school, she's friendly and quite kind.

We're in the similar classes, we play basketball together. And she's a good friend..

My name is Owen Collin, I am 18 and I am straight.

So the thing about Drew is that, I don't think that's her real name. She's quite fit, but people call her fat but she laughs it off.

She isn't that pretty, she will always comes in last. She have like two packs of abs on her body, I know because her friends exposed her.

She have a crush on one of my basketball mate, she couldn't join the basketball team even though she wanted to.

She didn't even talk to him before, she's quite shy but she's quite brave. She likes to take risks, she hangs out with a lot of boys. She have a bunch of girl-friends that she could hang out with but they don't want her in their cliques.

So she hangs out with all of us, me and my friends.

I knew her for two years, I know her family, i know everything about her. And this two years, she didn't changed at all.

And I know she feels stupid for telling me everything about her.

[A/N] : hello guys, before you continue with this story i would like you to know that i wrote this YEARS ago.

this story was partially based on a true story, i actually got together with this guy and dated for two years. he cheated on me and i went back to him and continued the toxic relationship

what i wrote in this book, i didn't realise it because i was really young and he was on the only one i want in my life. i was so so blinded by his love.

instead of supporting this book, please support Saving Alexis.