Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"You sicken me." I say to Owen. "Yeah, you told me that.." He pretends to count with his fingers. "69 times." He smiles cockily.

"Yep. You sicken me." I stated. He chuckles lightly.

Aw, his laugh is cute.

Oh my god, I am already losing.

Hate him.

"Hey, I am playing basketball later on. You joining in?" I ask, changing the topic. "Sure, I just called Zach."

"Okay, I am uninviting you." I say before he could say anything else. 

The bell rings for math class, Owen took my pen cover. "Hey!" I slap his arm. He clench it in his fist, "yo dude!" I try to take it out. 

"You're so weak." He shakes his head at me disappointingly. 

"Aw, you guys are so sweet!" Edwin exclaims, looking at us. 

"Stop flirting with each other, god." Heather says in a jokingly way then she sits beside Edwin. 

"Yeah, stop flirting with me!" 

Did he take that from The Fault In Our Stars? I think he did. 

"You stop flirting with me!" I snap at him and took my pen cover from him. 

I took out my white shirt leaving me in my navy blue sports bra. I put on my sports shirt and went to join them outside. 

"Okay, we're gonna do warm-ups. Run 3 rounds!" Our gym teachers says. And usually, girls run starting at the teacher's right and boys on the teacher's left side. 

We begin jogging, "hey Evans, aren't you suppose to be in the boy's line?!" One of the girls laugh. Causing the rest of the girls to laugh together. 

I then laugh along. 

Ugh, I am still a girl. 

"Hey Drew, look at Heather." Owen says when we ran past each other. 

I look back at Heather and Olivia, Heather is holding her boobs with her hands. I smile slightly, Owen burst out laughing, causing Trevor to look back at him then hit the basketball pole. 

Owen laughed harder, so I joined in. "Drew's laugh is creepy." The blonde girl say, jogging past me. "Yes, it is, my friend." 

She's not my friend. 

;

"Come on, Evans. You can do better this." Edwin says when I air-balled the ball for the third time today. Then a group of boys and two girls walk in. The girls were wearing high-waisted shorts and a tanktop and vans. 

"Hey, can we play with you?" One of the guy asks. "Oh my god, you're Kenneth. Don't you remember me?" I asks one of the dude who is shorter than me and my friends. 

"Yeah, i do." Kenneth says. Kenneth is my middle school friend, he crushed on me for 4 years straight. I don't know how he feels about me now but I don't want to know. 

"Hey guys," Owen joined us. "Yeah sure." I say with a smile on my face. Owen is a great basketball player, like major great. But he isn't the captain or the co-captain. He likes to play around with girls, like a little teasing here and there. 

"Okay, 3 versus 3." Edwin says. The two girls and Kenneth stayed. "Scissors, paper, stone." Edwin do it with Kenneth, and we got the ball first. 

Edwin dribbles the ball then pass it to me, I did a layout and make a shot for the hoop. "Travel!" One of the girls exclaims, I raised my eyebrows. "That wasn't travel." Owen pointed out, the girl spit out the gum she was chewing since just now. 

"It was," the other girl agree. "Whatever, it's their ball." I say, throwing the ball to them. "Wow, you're actually letting this go." Edwin says. 

"I am going to explode." I say, blocking the girl who seems very into the game. The girl throws the ball across the court to Kenneth, Kenneth got the ball and made a shot for the hoop. 

"Travel!" Zach pointed out, oh gosh, what is he doing here? I look at Owen, he just shot a cocky smile at him. I shook my head at him. 

The ball was passed to me. I threw it to Owen, "alley-hoop!" Zach shouted from the sidelines. 

"Look, I know you don't know how to play basketball. Might as well don't play at all." The girl says who said I travelled came up to me. 

"I am so sorry, what?" I stared at her. "I don't know how to play?" I repeated what she said, "oh.. No fights, Evans." Edwin says. 

"Don't talk crap, girl." I say, glaring at her. "Game on!" I shouted. 

"Someone just unleased she-hulk!" Owen teased, "shut up." I jump, interjecting Kenneth's pass. I caught the ball in my hand, and I quickly pass it to Edwin. 

He make a three pointer shoot into the hoop, "woo, nice." Owen says, passing the ball to the girl. 

The ball was accidentally passed to me, I dribbled the ball and make my way across the court. I jump and throw the ball in. 

"Travel!" 

"Oh, that's it!" I shouted, "no!" Owen puts his hands around my waist and pulls me back. "No, you calm down." He says, pulling me down to the floor. 

"Are you guys together?" Kenneth asks, "no." We both replied at the same time, frowning. 

;

Owen ; aw, Drew don't cry.

me ; i didn't cry, u idiot

owen ; hahah ok

owen ; zach saw you freaking out though

me ; I KNW , DON'T RUB IT IN MY FACE

owen ; you seriously need to go to the anger management society group that your counsellor told you to go.

me ; i don't need to go since i don't have anger issues

owen ; u do, ask anyone in school

me ; don't u have a basketball match tmrw? go to sleep. 

Owen ; ahah, night chubby cheeks

me ; ugh, night dweeb.