Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Hey Evans, do you want ham and cheese sandwich?" Trevor ask when I reach the table. "Erm no thanks, I don't usually eat breakfast." I took a seat beside Noah.

"Hey." Nathan greeted.

"Hey! Where were you yesterday?" Olivia ask him.

Why would she ask him that? What is she trying to do?

"Oh, I was at Drew's house." Nathan replied. Smirks appear in my friends' faces.

"What were you doing there?" Owen joined us.

"No, no, no." I mouthed to Nathan.

"We had pizza and conversations.. Like friends." Nathan replied to Owen's question.

Ugh dumb-ass!

Noah chuckles lightly, "what?"

"Drew don't share her pizza with anybody." Noah says.

"I wasn't feeling that hungry at that time okay!" I shouted.

"What are you talking about? You're hungry all the time!" Edwin points out.

Then I kept quiet, "aw." They all cooed.

Nathan just looked confused.

I groan and said, "I hate all of you."

; Gym Class

"Ugh I swear my back has been aching for like a month now." I say, stretching my back. "Today we're gonna play basketball."

"YES!" Me and Noah high-fived.

Our coach shot us a look and went on to split us into groups. But then we chose on our own team.

"Why is Evans the only girl in this team?" Coach ask. "Because I am awesome." I replied, smiling.

Coach then just turn and walk away.

"Okay, you know the play, Evans." Trevor says, looking at the other groups with mix gender.

"But i don't know." Nathan looks at us.

"You know, we trained during basketball." Owen says to him. "Oh Evans know the basketball drills, cool." Nathan mutters.

"Okay start." Coach blows the whistle and I jump and caught the ball in my hands.

"Aw Heather jumped higher next time!" One of the opponent shouted.

"Fawn go for it!"

"Drew watch out!" I turn around and my elbow hit something hard.

Fawn's face.

"I am so dead." I drop the ball on the ground, it bounces and hit her stomach.

"Ouch!" Fawn groan. Then her injury where i accidentally hit started bleeding.

"Evans!" Coach look at me, "it was an accident!" I put both of my hands on my head.

"Whatever, Heather and Olivia get her to the general office!" Coach ordered.

"Okay let's play one more game before we head to floorball."

;

"I AM BACK, BITCHES." Fawn shouted, stepping into the court with a bandaid on her face.

"Language." Coach warn her.

I feel pity for Coach, 'cause he gotta cope with our nonsense for an hour.

"Okay floorball, same teams." We pick up our sticks and Edwin is the goalkeeper.

"Collin, centre." Noah says to Owen.