Chapter 7

Chapter 7

 "Hey guys," I sit at the usual spot, "hey, how did the date went?" Olivia ask immediately when I sat down. 

"How do you think it went?" I responded, "you guys kissed?!" Olivia and Heather's eyes widen.

"They did not." Edwin says, "why is it such a big deal anyway?" I ask. 

"Because Owen like you and he's not giving up." Heather says, "hey, what you guys talking about?" Owen then joined us. 

"Oh nothing," They all denied. 

"They're talking about our date." I say. 

"Oh." Owen mumbles, "I thought you were ditching today." He says. "Yeah, my Mum wouldn't let me because she wants the house all to herself." I say, shrugging. 

"Oh hey idiot." Daniel approach me, "oh hey jerk." I snap back at him with a smile. "Aw, you gave me a nickname." He says sarcastically. 

"Look, i just ditch this girl just because of you. You're not like other girls." 

I chuckled at his statement, "dude, when you get married and have a daughter; I hope she doesn't meet a guy like you." 

"Ouch." The twins responded at my statement. 

"And one more thing, don't ever compliment me by insulting other women. That's not a compliment, it's a competition none of us agreed to." I say. 

"But you're a tomboy." He points out, "but I am still a fucking girl at heart." I stood up. "Woah! Okay, I suggest you fuck off." Owen says to him. Daniel shook his head and walk away. 

"Okay, simmer down." Edwin says, fanning me with his file. 

"Obnoxious fuck." I spat, sitting down. 

"Drew, watch the language." Mrs Johnson says, walking past us. 

I groan with frustration. 

"I love spaghetti Tuesday!" Olivia smiles, "oh look it's the asshole." A guy from the football team says, walking past us. People really like pushing my buttons. 

"Oh my, please get your facts right." I say, standing up from my seat. "Drew." Trevor says. 

He's like a head taller than me but really who cares? 

"You know, just because you have a dick, doesn't mean that you have to be like one." I say, "and I am badass not an asshole. And this attitude," I point to myself, head to toe. 

"Is being obnoxious, so there's a difference." I say, "and these," I pick up the plate of spaghetti. 

"Is being an asshole." I pour it down his shirt. "Ms Drew Evans." 

Oh you gotta be kidding me.

I got back after 30 minute of lecture from Mrs Johnson, I got back to class which is math. I sat beside Owen, because it's my normal seat and he chose to seat beside me anyway. 

"How did it go?" He pass me my paper, "erh, detention after school. If I ever make one of my 'speeches' again, I am going to get suspended." I say. 

"Hello, is this on?" Mrs Johnson say over the PA system. 

"Sorry to disturbed but Drew Evans, please go to your counselor's office right now." 

I groan softly, "worst day ever." I mumbled. "Ice-cream after school?" Owen ask. "Yeah sure, whatever." I say, frowning about counseling.