Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Edwin is still laughing, he's still laughing.. 

So i hit his head and i think he's unconscious now. 

"Someone help me.." He says, sitting up slowly. Trevor help him up and sat on the table. "Okay, there's things you need to know about me first." I say, being obnoxious. 

"That you're a badass and fucking obnoxious?" Owen raises his eyebrows at me. "Nah, let's hear it from my ex, shall we?" I smile slightly. 

"Yo idiot!" A whole bunch of boys turned around, Edwin let out a loud laugh at their reactions. "That one by the tree, who dance a lot and who dated me before." I say, pointing to him. 

"Ugh, Drew." Owen rolls his eyes at me. 

"Get used to it." I stated. 

He walks over here, "what do you want?" He spats. 

"Hey, don't talk to her like that." Owen frowns a little. "Shut up, I can handle it." I say, "describe me to him." I say, pointing to Owen. 

"Let me guess, he wants to date you?" I nodded in response. 

"She's annoying, a whole lot of trouble. And you have to sacrifice so many things for her. And super troublesome.. And complicated.. And messed up.. And scary. And she's mean." 

"Bye." I wave to him. 

"Isn't he Daniel? The dorky guy from music class?" Trevor raises his eyebrows, "yep." I mumbled. 

"Look I gotta go scold someone." I say, "okay, see you in detention!" Edwin waves goodbye. 

"Hey dweebs." I sat with them in lunch, "hey chubby cheeks." Owen pinch my cheeks. "Ouch, Owen!" I slap his hands but he wouldn't let go. 

He let go and sat beside me. 

"Ouch, that hurts." I put my hands on my cheeks, "wow, that's how you treat your future girlfriend?" Trevor raises his eyebrows at us. 

"Shut up." Me and Owen snaps at him, "okay.." Trevor puts his hands up like he surrenders. 

"So did Owen flirt with you?" Edwin asks, Owen shook his head in response. 

"Okay then.. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" 

I roll my eyes at him, "no, but I scraped my knee crawling out from hell." I replied. 

Trevor and Edwin laughed loudly at my response, "hey guys, what's so funny?" Olivia and Heather Walsh join us. They both are twin sisters but they don't look exactly the opposite. 

Olivia is flat, have straight, shoulder-length hair and shortest among all of us. Heather has big boobs, she has the biggest boobs in the whole school, she doesn't really like it but she does like wearing revealing clothing and then get in trouble for that. 

They're both girls, they do shopping together and are on the cheerleading team. I am on neither of any teams, my Dad has been trying to get me in the basketball team ever since last month but there's still no response. 

"Hey, there's Zach!" Owen hit my arm roughly, "shut up!" I shouted at him. "Zach!" Owen waves at him, I groan and cover my face with my hands. 

"Aw, you and Zach make such a cute couple." Heather says. "No way, I shipped Owen and Drew." Olivia objected Heather's opinion. 

I raised my eyebrows as they got into a heated argument. "Hey guys, hey!" I shouted at them. They all stopped and look at me. 

"Me and Owen?" I shot a look at owen. 

"Bleh." 

"Today we will be merging class." Our math teacher say, "NO!" I shouted when Owen's classmates started walking in. 

"What an interesting welcome." Trevor says, sitting at the empty seat in front of me. "Hey chubby cheeks." Owen smiles at me, and sat beside me. 

So halfway through the lesson, Owen is teaching me. Because he finished all of it the minute the papers were passed out. 

He's so annoying. 

"Come on, it's easy." He pinch my left cheek lightly, the class is a mess. My math teacher can't handle this big of a class and Owen's teacher is gone for 5 months. 

It's gonna be bad. Very bad. 

"Owen! Owen! Owen!" I jump up and down excitedly, "woah, what's gotten into your tomboy head?" He looks at me with his right brow raised. 

"Zach talked to me." I smile widely, "see, told you it will work out one day if you have the guts to talk to him." He says.

"Wait, what? How about the bet? Don't you feel any shit in your shitty heart at all?" I asks, looking into his grey eyes. 

He just smirks and stares at me. "Owen Collin!" I exclaimed. 

"What do you want, Drew Evans?" He asks. Is he being serious? Oh my god, I want to kill this guy. I thought he liked me or something. "Never mind." I say, storming off. 

"Hey Reid!" I shouted, slamming one of the locker door. "I didn't do anything wrong!" Edwin shouted, dropping his books on the floor. 

"Does Owen like me?" I asks, he raised his eyebrows in amusement. I fold my arms across my chest, "maybe." He replies. "Gotta go." He runs off. 

"You boys are annoying." I muttered, rushing to my next class.